Disaster Dinner

One shots & Short Stories Kpop Collection

Disaster Dinner

_zkv_cissoW6Nu9BBD0pT4i1jeGzFOpiUNrDjIeWMV971nEZScZTgyLFv2RVxRQi_rBN5rLHJO9mI3Yp3o0ZUNcWQZiNzZ1mJg4tcdT22P4M_loBIcotksXaxnS0aOvGcdhTPeZQfbI8PSwp7XbN4Lw

Seventeen S.Coups

I stare at my boyfriend as he looks at the cage. “Coups, are you sure we should be doing this?” I ask worriedly. He looks at me as he crouches. “Jagiya, if you’re scared, just tell me. You don’t have to do this,” He said, faking a pained smile. I narrow my eyes before shaking my head.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll be alright,” I said, crouching down too. “Coups, Y/n, are you both ready?” My brother shouted from the back of the cage. Coups nodded as I got down in position. “Alright! Releasing the beast now!” He yelled, pulling the door open.

 

“Gobble,” was the sound that came from the cage. Soon enough, a turkey wobbled into sight. As soon as it saw both me and Coups there, it cocked its head at us, before lowering itself. “Coups, let’s do it in three,” I said, rolling up my sleeves. 

 

He nodded. “One,” I started. “Two,” Coups said, eyeing the turkey as it ruffled its feathers. “Three!” Woozi shouted as me and Coups dove for the catch. But, the turkey jumped, landing on Coups’ head and ran away.

 

Coups sat up, rubbing his head as he eyed the turkey as it stared at me. I stared back at it, as I wiped some dirt off my face. It waddled up to me and cocked its head at me. I copied it, staring at it. “Gobble,” It said, before pecking Coups’ knee and running away.

 

I laughed as Coups dove for the turkey once more. After ten more minutes of him chasing it, he was covered in scratches and I had caught the turkey. “Aha! Sofia is mine once again!” I said, lifting her into the air like a trophy. Woozi laughed as Coups pouted. I laughed as I gave Woozi the turkey.

 

I walked over to Coups and helped him up. “Are you alright, Jagiya?” I asked, as he brushed off invisible dust off his shoulders. “I’ll be okay, but I’ll be better if you give me a magic kiss?” he said, teasingly. 

 

I laughed as he got closer. “Alright, I will,” I said as I leaned in for a kiss, our lips just a breath away- “Hey! I told you, Coups! No kissing my sister in front of me! You can kiss her later!” Woozi yelled right before our lips touched.

 

Coups frowned as I laughed. “It’s alright, Coups,” I said as Woozi walked away, wrestling the chicken. 

 

A few minutes later…

 

“YOU’RE GOING TO KILL SOFIA!?!” I yelled as Dino and Joshua held the turkey while Woozi held a knife. “Uh, yeah,” Woozi said. “I thought you knew?” he said as he brandished the knife. “NO, OF COURSE I DIDN’T YOU DIMWIT!! MOM AND DAD NEVER TOLD ME!! DON’T YOU REMEMBER?!” I yelled as Coups brought me into a back hug.

 

“Hey, Y/n, everything's gonna be okay,” He said as Woozi walked towards the turkey. “NO, IT’S NOT! THEY’RE GONNA KILL SOFIA!” I yelled as Woozi got closer. Coups spun me around and lifted my chin to make eye contact with him.

 

Tears covered my eyes as he moved a strand of hair from my face. “Don’t worry, Y/n. I’m here right now, alright?” He asked, covering my ears with his hands. I stared into his eyes, as tears fell down my face. “Aw, don’t cry, jagiya,” He whispered, brushing his thumb over my cheeks.

 

I stared at his eyes, locked in his gaze. I lifted my hands up and put them on his hands, clearly mesmerized by him. I couldn’t hear Sofia squawking as Woozi lifted the knife and was ready for the striking blow. Unconsciously, I felt myself moving closer to him and just in the nick of time, Sofia was saved.

 

“Psstt, Hey Woozi? Are you seeing this?” Joshua asked, staring at Y/n and Coups. “What?” He asked, following Joshua’s gaze towards them. His eyes widened and his mouth opened wide. Coups was just seconds away from kissing his little sister.

 

He glared at Coups and pointed the knife at him. “Hey! Coups! I TOLD YOU, NO KISSING MY BABY SISTER IN FRONT OF ME!!!!” He yelled, startling Coups and Y/n. Coups frowned as Y/n’s eyes widened, remembering Sofia.

 

She lunged for the turkey, grabbing it out of Joshua and Dino’s hands. I stuck my tongue at them as I hugged the turkey. It stopped squealing and nestled into my chest, feeling safe. “YOU’LL NEVER KILL SOFIA!!!” I yelled, running back to the cage and shooing her inside.

 

Joshua sighed, looking at Woozi. Dino and Coups were laughing their heads off. “I guess we’re just gonna have to order the turkey for the boys, then Woozi,” He said, walking away. I stuck my tongue back out at Woozi and walked to give Coups a hug.

 

Coups laughed, wrapping his hands around me. “Wow, I never knew you were so strong, Y/n,” He said as his laughter died down. I shrugged, pulling away from his hug. “I’ve had the best training from my one and only, big brother,” I said.

 

Coups nodded, pecking my head as I stuck my tongue out at Woozi. 

 

Timeskip to Dinnertime

 

It was so wholesome, dinnertime. Woozi’s best friends had come over to eat.

 

It should've been uncomfortable, but it wasn’t. Especially when Woozi is on one side and Coups is on the other so I can keep them from killing each other. But, not many times did Woozi yell at Coups, like maybe once when he was holding my hand and then Woozi yelled and then Coups yelled and it turned into a whole fight and like 11 people had to hold down Woozi while I had to deal with Coups.

 

Don’t let Woozi’s size fool you. He will fudging kill anyone who so much as talks to me. Now, hand holding? Also not allowed from Woozi and he used most of his anger-tolerance for dealing with when Coups tried to kiss me. So, the best thing to do was first calm down Coups, which was to bring him out of the room and then calm him down.

 

“Stupid-” “Coups, that’s my brother!” I said, laughing nervously and his arm. He looked at me, his eyes softening. “I know, but it's just so stupid because it's like he's all over you and like, I’m your boyfriend, and I get that he loves his sister and everything, but getting fired up for holding hands?! I mean-” I cut him off, by putting my hands on his mouth.

 

“Shut up or my brother’s gonna hear you, you idiot,” I said, moving my hand from his mouth to his cheek. His mouth closed and opened a few times, before pouting and looking away. I laughed, standing on my toes to peck his cheek. As my lips left his cheeks, he cupped my head in his hands and pulled me into a genuine kiss. 

 

I smiled against his lips, putting my hands on his shoulders. He pulled away, smiling. “Now, I’m calm,” He said, leaning his forehead against mine. I smiled, reaching my nose up to touch his. We stood there for a moment, in peaceful silence. “HEY! NO TOUCHING MY SISTER!” I heard and a shoe came out of nowhere to smack Coups in the head.