Clubbing?

Say it and I'm yours

 

The girls continued their girl talk for what seemed hours.

 

“Omo Tiffany, did you see the way Taecyeon oppa looked at you during lunch?” asked Victoria.

 

“Oppa seems very interested in you these days, he doesn’t seem like himself. Do you still have a thing for him by any chance? You know, it’d be great if you still do, for both you and for oppa!” exclaimed Eun Ra.

 

“Sigh… I wish Nichkhun would look at me the way Taecyeon oppa looks at you Tiffany… Well at least notice that I exist, but no, he always hangs around Yuri these days.” Muttered a rather depressed Victoria.

 

“Vic, you know sometimes you need to make the first move rather than wait for the guy. If you plan to wait, you might be waiting for a very long time. See, I approached Seung Gi oppa first and now we’re happy as can be! Oh that reminds me! Seung Gi oppa wants me to invite you guys to go clubbing tonight. I know Eun Ra’ll we able to go since her parents are away. So what do you guys say?” asked an excited and hopeful Yoona.

 

Eun Ra’s POV

 

Mmm I guess I’ll have to go since I have no real excuse to not go, plus Tiffany and Victoria have agreed to go. Truth be told, I really don’t fancy clubbing that much at all. I’ve gone clubbing once before with oppa, I ended up sitting at the bar all night that night watching people get wasted. Not the most ideal way to spend a Saturday night.

 

Well the girls and I spent the rest of the afternoon discussing ways to find out if Taecyeon oppa really has a thing for Tiffany. By 6pm they had all left to go and get ready for tonight. We agreed to meet at Yoona’s place at 9:30pm since her boyfriend was going to give all of us a lift.  

 

“Oppa!” I called.

 

“Aish, you’re so noisy. What do you want?” answered Taecyeon oppa, standing at my door.

 

“Can you help me pick out something to wear for clubbing since it’s really your type of event? I don’t really know what people should wear to clubs.” I said.

 

“Mwoh!? You’re going to a club? Since when? I thought you hated clubs ever since that time I took you. Who are you going with and which club?” Asked oppa in a hurry.

 

I ended up telling oppa about all our plans for tonight, where we were going and who I was going with. His eyes seemed to have lit up when I mentioned that Tiffany was going too. That’s when he self invited himself and his bunch of friends, proclaiming that that’s what good elder brothers did. What a big fat lie! You just want to see Tiffany, don’t think I don’t know what goes through that mind of yours Ok Taecyeon! Hehe, I’m willing to help you and Tiffany!

 

After several minutes of bickering with oppa, we finally decided on something that was acceptable to be seen at a club according to my brother. I was happy with the dress!

 

We walked next door to Yoona’s place a little after 9. By 9:20 everyone was already there ready to leave for the club. Taecyeon oppa commented on how pretty Tiffany looked tonight and it earned him a shy eye smile, which made him grin like a pabo!

 

Instead of going by one car, we now had to drive 2 cars because oppa decided to come along with us and meet his friends at the club. The first car consisted of Seung Gi, Yoona’s boyfriend, Yoona and Victoria. Tiffany and I sat in the backseat of oppa’s car. Throughout the whole ride to the club, I saw oppa secretly steal glances of Tiffany from his rear view mirror. I even caught him red handed a couple of times; he quickly focused on the road again hoping I didn’t see anything.