The way home

Say it and I'm yours

 

Chapter 4     

 

 

“Taxi! No! Don’t keep driving! Aish.” I said out of frustration.

 

 

20 minutes later

 

“Still no sign of a taxi, what are we going to do Fany-ah? Maybe I should call Taecyeon oppa and make him drive us, then he can come back to the club after dropping us of.” I asked.

 

“No, we shouldn’t bother him tonight. I’m sure a taxi will come soon.” Said Tiffany.

 

“You girls need a ride?” asked some guy. He looks really familiar, where have I seen him before.

 

“Hey! Aren’t you the bar attendant guy? I’m Tiffany and this is Eun Ra. And yes, we’d love a ride. Haven’t seen a taxi in at least 20 minutes. Hope it isn’t too much of a hassle.” Answered Tiffany.

 

“Yes I am. My name’s Joong Ki, Song Joong Ki. It’s nice to meet you girls. So where can I drop you?” asked Joong Ki.

 

30 minutes later outside Eun Ra’s house

 

No Ones POV

 

“Thank you so much Joong Ki-sshi, so sorry to bother you at this time. I’m sure you’re tired and dying to get home. Sorry to have made you drive me all the way home.” Said Eun Ra.

 

“Nah, it’s alright. It’s not safe for two girls to be waiting at this hour at a place like that. Plus it was my pleasure driving you home, you’re pretty good company to have.” Said Joong Ki, shyly looking away as he rubbed the back of his head.

 

Thos words seemed to have quite the effect on Eun Ra as she turned all shades of red. Lucky for her, it was really dark outside.

 

“Well, I guess this is good night?” said Eun Ra as she fiddled with her keys, ready to go inside.

 

“Umm, wait!” said Joong Ki as he grabbed her wrist, he took out a pen and scribbled something down on Eun Ra’s palm.

 

“Don’t read it until I leave.” Said Joong Ki as he hurriedly rushed off in his car. 

 

Eun Ra was left a little stunned at what had just happened, but giggled at the cuteness she saw in this guy. She entered her house and went straight up to her room to get ready to shower when she remembered that Joong Ki had written on her hand. She immediately checked her hand and saw what he had written.

 

“Note to Self: Save Song Joong Ki’s number into phone~!

139 2836 8455 give him a msg/call sometime!? =P”

 

After reading the message a smile crept onto Eun Ra’s face.

 

Eun Ra’s POV

 

I might just do that tomorrow. I should invite him out for lunch or coffee to properly thank him for the lift home.