The Apology

Say it and I'm yours

Chapter 7:

 

Taecyeon POV

"It's been 2 weeks since the incident with Tiffany.. What was I thinking... She must hate me now! Maybe I should apologise? Nah.. she's probably forgotten about it by now! Yea that's right, she's forgotten!" I said aloud to myself.

"Whoever it is you're talking about, if it's a girl, she wont forget it if you feel like you should apologise for it!" said my friend Nichkhun.

 

Maybe he's right, maybe I really should apologise. I mean I've already stuffed up as much as any guy can possibly stuff up...

"Look if you want to apologise to a certain someone, she's at her home with Victoria place right now. I'm heading over soon to pick Vic up for a date so there's your opportunity to do something about it!" hinted Khun as he checked himself again in the mirror.

"Khun, you look fine. Stop checking yourself out, it's making me nervous. Oh by the way, you finally mustered the courage to ask Victoria out after how long? Where you taking her tonight?"

"Oh you know, just dinner and a movie? Ok so you ready to go. Come on, stop moping and get yourself together! She's a great girl and she deserves an apology."

 

Tiffany POV

"I don't know Vic, he hasn't tried to talk to me since that day at Eun Ra's house. Maybe he really did forget about it. He was drunk that night!" I said to Vic while painting my nails.

"But something tells me you don't want him to forget that time, even if you are angry at him for doing such a thing Fany! Tell me, what aren't you telling me?" said Vic as she flipped through Vogue.

 

DING DONG DING DONG

 

"oh that must be Nickhun!" said Vic all excited

"haha come on, lets say hi to your boyfriennnd!" I teased as she opened the door.

"Tiffany hi! Vic, you look great! Ready to go?" asked an equally excited Nichkhun.

As I was about to close the door, someone stopped me. 

"Taecyeon Oppa..."

"Tiff..."

"I have to go, I'm really busy! I have er... lots of cleaning to do!"

CLeaning? really Tiffany, cleaning? PABO! Couldn't think of anyt better excuse... 

"Tiff, really? Cleaning? the place looks pretty clean to me.. Look I know you don't want to see me or hear what I have to say. But I figured, we could either keep acting immature about this or we can talk about this..."

"Come in."

"I'm sorry. I am truly sorry Tiffany.. I know it was none of my business but the thought of you leaving with some other guy just.."

"Is that what you think of me? Oppa, do you think I'm the type to just leave with any guy?"

"No, no that's not what i meant. Aish, it came out wrong.. What I meant to say was.. I'm hot tempered... Sometimes I don't think before I say or do things. Sometimes oppa comes across as a jerk, but I really do care about you. I reacted the way any other older brother would have.. Yes I over reacted a little, but that's because I was concerned and maybe it was a bit of jealousy too.. I care about you Fany.. I like you. Alot. I know this doesn't make what I did or said okay, but maybe it can be a start to forgiveness?"

"Taecyeon oppa... I..."