Clubbing is a bore?

Say it and I'm yours

 

Chapter 3

 

We walked into the club, the music was loud and the air was thick. Thick from all the smoke and flashing lights. Yoona lead us to a booth her boyfriend has booked. The private booth was much better, less noise and no smoke. I’m so glad oppa and his friends are non smokers. After sitting around for 20 minutes, Tiffany and I became the only ones left in the booth.

 

Yoona and Seung Gi had made their way onto the dance floor; they’re such a cute couple. Out of all four of us, we all knew Yoona would be the first to get a boyfriend. She’s the prettiest out of all of us, throughout the years, she’s had guys fall in line waiting for a date. But she’s only liked one person, and that was Seung Gi oppa. Such a lucky girl.

 

Tiffany and I could also see Victoria out on the dance floor. Victoria is a really good dancer, she’d kick in a dance off any day. Tonight, Hankyung oppa asked her to dance tonight and she willingly obliged hoping Nichkhun would catch a glimpse and get jealous.

 

“Eun Ra, let’s go get a drink from the bar. Sitting here while they all have their fun is way too depressing.” Said Tiffany. I could tell she was a little down from seeing Taecyeon oppa chatting up some random girl. Sigh, my brother can be a total douche bag. If he wanted to chat up some random girl from a club, then he shouldn’t have acted that way towards our Fany.

 

“Mmmm you’re right. But Fany-ah, don’t let what you see get to you. Oppa is always like this. Just wait until we get home, I’m gonna scold him and give him a piece of your mind just as much as mine! He’s careless and very oblivious sometimes. You know that those girls mean nothing to him. Anyways, let’s go get a drink!” I said.

 

At the bar

 

“Can we get one Long Island Ice Tea and one Cosmopolitan please.” I  asked the bar attendant.

 

 “No problem, one Long Island and Cosmo coming right up.” Said the bar attendant.

 

As I was about to give him the money for the two drinks he rejected the money.

 

“Don’t worry about it. It’s on the house!” he said with a smile.

 

“Thank you? And here, at least take the tip.” I replied as I slid across three then thousand won notes.

 

I always feel bad when people say it’s on the house. That guy was just extra nice, he deserves the tip. Tiffany and I spent the rest of the night, people watching and playing yes or no game. The game is simple for every guy that walks by you either call out a yes or a no, yes meaning you’d go for him and no. Well that’s a bit obvious.

 

After ten minutes of a lot of nos we gave up. It’s no fun when you get mostly nos.

 

“You know the bar attendant was really cute. The way he smiled at you when he said it’s on the house was really something. He was totally a yes.” Said Fany.

 

“Yea, now that you mention it. He was not too bad. Shame we didn’t catch his name.” I responded.

 

By the time it was 1, Tiffany and I had decided to call it a night. Tiffany made her way to Taecyeon oppa to tell him that we were leaving early only to find him kissing a girl on the dance floor. It must have come across as a shock to her because she came running back looking very hurt. That’s it! Oppa, you are so getting a beating tomorrow.