Unexpected Confession

Say it and I'm yours

Sooo Sorry for not updating! I've just come back from Asia hopping! Lack of efficient internet and time when overseas! >.< will try to update more often!!

Anyways, just a short chapter to get things rolling again. Enjoy!~

 

 

Chapter 6

 

The next night.

 

Tiffany and Eun Ra had decided to meet up to discuss what happened on her date!

"I'm just going downstairs to get a drink, want anything Fany?" asked Eun Ra.

"Umm yes! Can you get me some OJ, thanks." replied Tiffany.

 

Just as Eun Ra had left her room, Taecyeon stormed in without knocking. He grabbed Tiffany and stared at her with his piercing gaze.

"Yahh Taecyeon oppa, why are being like this? Appo! Can you let go, it hurts." yelped Tiffany.

"Fany ah!! Are you ok? What's going on up there!?" yelled Eun Ra with concern.

"Nothing, none of your business Eun Ra, just let Fany and I finish our conversation then you can come back up." Replied Taecyeon with a slight caution in his tone as he locked Tiffany and himself in.

"Where did you go the other night at the club?" asked Taecyeon.

"Why is that any of your business, where I choose to spend my time." answered Tiffany not meeting Taecyeons eyes.

"TELL ME WHERE YOU WENT!" screamed Taecyeon, this time loosing patience. 

"Don't you know how I feel? Don't you know I care? I care about you Fany ah..." said Taecyeon, the last sentence being barely a whisper.

A shocked Tiffany replied "Oppa, your breathe smells like alcohol, are you drunk? I dont want to have this conversation with you while you're drunk..."

"You think that i don't mean any of this don't you? Well I do Hwang Mi Young! Damnit! Why don't you take me seriously..." Said a frustrated Taecyeon as he shook Tiffany as if that would make her believe his words.

And without giving her a chance to reply he hugged the younger girl. It wasnt a gentle hug, he fiercely grabbed onto Tiffany and pulled her into his arms. Tiffany struggled to get out of his embrace, it felt good to be held by those strong arms, but she knew it wasnt right. He wasn't sober, this wasnt real. Taecyeon is drunk. 

"Let go of me!" said Tiffany as she managed to push Taecyeon away.

"When will you believe me fany ah?" asked a shattered Taecyeon while a teary Tiffany was walking away towards the door.

Tiffany left Taecyeon with one last sentence that night.

"Oppa, I'll believe it when you say all of this when you're sober. That's when I'll be impressed."