Oppa has a crush?

Say it and I'm yours

 

Eun Ra’s POV

 

“Oppaaa, get up! It’s Saturday today and we need to go to the mall to get Appa and Omma an anniversary present!” I yelled while opening the curtains to let the sunlight in.

 

Sigh, I have to do this every week. My oppa is 23 already but still such a child; needs someone to wake him up every morning. Tsk tsk. I wonder what he’ll do when he gets a real girlfriend. Then again, that’ll never happen, he’s such a playboy, always out partying with his friends and a bunch of girls. Omma and Appa want him to bring home a girl, but the only girls he seems to mutter anything to are either the girls from the clubs or my friends. Maybe I’ll set him up with one of my friends. Hmm maybe Tiffany? She is coming over for lunch later today and she did have a major crush on him when we were younger! Aish, I’ll worry about that later, once I manage to wake him up.

 

20 minutes later

 

Taecyeon’s POV

 

“Yahhh! Ok Eun Ra! Are you crazy! That’s freezing water you’re pouring on me!” I screamed at my younger sister. She just poured freezing cold ice water all over my face.

 

“I wouldn’t have done it if you have woken up 20 minutes ago.” She reasoned. She does have a point. I guess I’ll get up, I did promise her that I’d go with her to pick out a present for our parents’ anniversary.

 

Once I got out of bed, she left my room with a grin on her face and went to get ready to go to the mall. I took a shower, grabbed a fresh change of clothes and went down stares to have breakfast. When I got to the dining room, Omma and Eun Ra were already seated and eating.

 

“Where’s Appa?” I asked.

 

“Your father had to leave early to get to a meeting this morning. What do you two have planned for today?” Asked my mother.

 

“Oppa and I are going to the mall, he promised me last week. Oh Omma! Is it ok if my friends come over for lunch today?” asked Eun Ra.

 

“It’s nice you two are spending more time together. As long as it’s just the girls Eun Ra. What time are they coming buy? I’ll be out today and tomorrow I’ll be going on a business trip with your father for a week, so you two take care of yourselves. Taecyeonah, take care of your sister ok, don’t leave her home alone all week while we’re gone.” Instructed Omma.

 

“Yes Omma, I got it.” I answered. Her friends are coming over for lunch? I used to think they were bunch of annoying, noisy girls but recently I’ve been feeling different. I actually want to have lunch with them, well mainly Tiffany. Wait a minute… Babysitting Eun Ra? I don’t think so! She’s 20 this year; she can take care of herself. Plus, I wont leave her home alone, I’ll just take her out when I got party with my friends. She can do what she likes. I’m going to enjoy my week! Gonna call up Nichkhun and HaeJin, time to partay!

 

After the Mall

 

Wow, Eun Ra really knows how to shop. Doesn’t her feet hurt at all after 4 hours of continuous walking, especially in those heels. Gotta give girls some credit for walking around in those.

 

I drove us home just in time for Eun Ra to prepare lunch for her friends. I don’t know why she insists on cooking herself when we have chefs to do that. I have to admit her cooking skills aren’t too bad. I guess she’s learnt it from years of watching the chef making delicious food when we were younger.

 

 

DING DONG DING DONG

 

“Oppa! Can you get that, it must be the girls!” yelled Eun Ra from the kitchen.

 

I opened to door to find a smiling Tiffany waving at me! Her eye smile really is something. Taecyeon! What are you thinking? This is your sister’s friend. She’d kill you if she found out you were slowly developing feelings for her best friend.

 

“Annyeong Tiffany, come in. Eun Ra’s just plating up lunch.” I said while ruffling her hair a little.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Taecyeon Oppa!” She responded, a little annoyed at the fact that I had ruined her perfectly groomed hair.

 

 

Eun Ra’s POV

 

I walked out of the kitchen to see my Oppa, my playboy Oppa showing affection towards my best friend Tiffany! He never shows that kind of affection to other girls aside from me! Does he like her?

 

“Yah Oppa! Are you flirting with me best friend?” I joked.

 

“Flirting? No way, Tiffany is still a little girl! I like women, not girls!” he responded, a little too flustered and a tad too defensive I thought.

 

15 minutes later, Yoona and Victoria arrived! Great! Now we can eat! We all sat down at the dining table, even Taecyeon. I found that to be a little odd, he never eats with us. He made himself comfortable in the seat across from Tiffany. We all noticed the way he would stare at Tiffany every now and then during the meal. I think my brother finally likes someone my parents would approve of!

 

Only question now is does Tiffany still like Oppa. It’s been years since her little innocent crush. I remember how Yoona, Victoria and I would about how she would blush when he said hi, or even when he said just a few extra words to her.

 

I have to admit; my Oppa is pretty good looking. He’s got the height, the build, and the personality, not to mention all his friends are all pretty much like him. No wonder so many girls flock to their sides whenever they enter a bar or club. It's just such a shame that he is known as a playboy. I remember how crushed Tiffany was the first year of University, after hearing that he had already dated and dumped 5 girls. That's also when she started to get over him and fell for his friend Wooyoung.

 

After lunch, the girls and I retreated to my room while Oppa lounged right infront of the TV, watching nothing in particular.