Love you, Kim Myungsoo

His Last Give

For all reader and subs to this fics *bows* thankQ for always waiting for the updated and comment that always helping me to keep updated. This is the end...... huhuhu...(~.~) I work hard on this fics. This is the fics I treasure after Infinity Battle. Enjoy!!   P/s- soorry if this is . because it only with 1073 words can't hold my tears anymore...

 

 

 

 

Old peoples said everything happened with the reason for us as human to learn. So, now he learned.

 

It happen when he wake up after long cried. There is angel awake him with bright smile the smile so similar with the one hold his heart.

 

And it happen three years ago.

 

Now he watch his angels playing well with his red hair uncle. And she so look like his Sungjong.

 

Yes, here he is seat on the same bench same park as he meet Sungjong seven years ago. 

 

The different is now he not cried like three years ago he smile brightly for the angel every time his angel look at his a laugh or complain of every little thing.

 

And he still hold the letter that he receive with the angel who was only couple of month on his lap three years ago.

 

 

Flash Back(Three Years Ago)

 

 

When Woohyu who get the door receive sadness smile on his friends face. 

 

Both of them on the door look so pale and he can see Hoya still having his sobs a little.

 

‘’Where he is? 

- he about to ask but when Woohyun eyes drop at little one on Hoya arms sleep peacefully. 

 

Someone like Woohyun already have the answer.

 

“Get in. Hyunnie why are you-

 

And that time Sunggyu cried silently when he saw Hoya and Dongwoo on the door frame.

 

 

‘’Myungsoo..need her.’’ 

 

Dongwoo utter Hoya words out since he can see his love will cry in any minute sooner.

 

All four of the settle down on the living door and drop they eyes at two figure that still sleeping.

 

 

‘He just get his sleep like hour ago, and don’t tell me the worst thing inside my brain right now Hoya.

 

 

Sunggyu stare at the little one that he hold. And Sunggyu recognized the silver necklace around the little neck. It belong to Myungsoo’s mother and it been pass to Sungjong. So that means…

 

 

 

‘’He left the little one to us to Myungsoo happiness.

 

 

Hoya tried he best to explain but when he saw Myungsoo is up and stare at the little one without move from his place it break his heart more.

 

 

‘He send an angel to you,Myungsoo and he said that is his life and his last gift for you.’

 

 

‘What… what actually happened there.

 

His hand shaking when he want to reach the little angel but Sunggyu become strength when he settle down the sleeping angel on Myungsoo’s lap.

 

 

And there all the crystal water lingering on Myungsoo checks.

 

 

Dongwoo took a deep breath before his lung out the truth because he can see Hoya already break down slowly in his arms.

 

 

 

‘When we reach hospital there are already prepared everything for the surgery and the donor are match 90% perfectly with his marrowbone after 5 years we try to find Sungjong family but he got nobody in this world.

 

But that day when the new reach us said that their got him and donor my friend examining he was pregnant with 3 month old already so he have to choose. The result is in your arm Myungsoo.

 

More to his life more over to give you’re a life so he suffering another 5 month when he can’t move anymore he bagged us no matter what he want to this angel smile with you-Myungsoo.

 

 

 

‘Why until now he love this heartless brat?’

 

Myungsoo tight his hold on the angel hoping will not losing on the warm and hoping will protect his from any harm.

‘Because you are import to him.. he want you to name her.

Hoya passed Myungsoo the letter to Myungsoo.

 

 

(Present)

 

‘’Daddy… are you okay?

There reach home after separated with Woohyun and Sunggyu at the café just now.

 

‘Do you want to know your mummy more, Soojung?

 

The little one love to hear his daddy story about her mom. Her daddy look so alive every time she recall back and the same time she can trace tears on her daddy check and that time she will kiss her daddy check to stop it.

 

‘But promise me no cry yeah… Soojung can’t always kiss you daddy. I want to safe my lip for my future husband.-she pout totally like her mom as Myungsoo thought. And it make him laugh at the cuteness.

 

‘Who thought you that, somehow I hope you would learn that from the greasyball Woohyun.

 

‘But daddy, Woohyun-pabo uncle is funny.’’

 

‘Yeah…yeah…

 

Myungsoo hugged Soojung.

 

But the little one separated herself and look at his daddy face warmly and made Myungsoo remind more to Sungjong.

 

Soojung slip her fingers to flips her daddy bang and kiss the forehead.Somehow three years old Soojung can be so understanding to his daddy who miss her mom so much.

 

‘’Can we just read mummy letter agains… I don’t want to forget mummy gift to us.’

 

Myungsoo just able to nod before he reach the album and the letter.

 

-Dear little one and my love of my heart.

 

I know you will name her with Soojung am I right, because that you call me when you miss heard at the first time we meet at that park. And it got both of our name.

 

Dear, I love you. I never blame you. For this and every moments in my life with you is a gift to me. A gift that I can remember, that I can bring it everywhere and I’m happy with it I’ll never regret because this love too the angel is the gift to us and the only gift that I can give to you. Awhile I can’t give you everything like how you gave all of you to me.

 

Smile more like you smile to me to the other people around you. Everything happen is my fault too, I not open up to you because I don’t want to see the ugly side of my.

 

And take care of our baby treasure her like you treasure me.

 

Love you. Kim Myungsoo

 

Dear one, mummy love you. Hope I can see you grew beautifully like princess as I hope that I can cook to you and your daddy.

 

Mummy sorry. That means you have to learn to cook udon noodle for your daddy..(since he obsessed with it)

 

Don’t worry if your daddy cried. It good just kiss him so he will stop, dear.

 

There is so much I want to said to you angel but you’ll learn that from your daddy soon so take care dear one.

 

I love you princess. Kim Soojung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The End.