Until My Last Breath

His Last Give

 

 

Time is running out to him. Yes, he smiled back at him like they still madly in love like at the beginning of their time. And everything back like before, he back to his to work at the café.

 

 

And he let Myungsoo touched his body freely without care anymore because the time is running out. Thought thing already back but the day is shown that Myungsoo never hold tight his promise.

 

 

 

Hoya keep telling him that it time, but he need more time to be with Myungsoo on their big day the reminding day earlier of their been together. They anniversary, he known well that Myungsoo always forgot so he think he’ll make him remember. Little that his pure mind doesn’t know, his Myungsoo will remember this surprise he made for the rest of his future life together will regret whole in his life.

 

 

 

Like the other day they walking home with hand by hands. Warmly Myungsoo hugged his shoulder. But when they reach the door Myungsoo phone ringing seem the phone will get his Myungsoo far from him today.

 

 

Without look Myungsoo kiss his cheek and send he in with whisper thought he will gone of some business that Sungjong known well.

 

With soft smiles he let Myungsoo slipping away again. He watched Myungsoo walk away and mumbling something he wish Myungsoo could hearing.

 

The time he walked in to the house that he called home. He touched every inches of the corner before he busies his self in the kitchen to surprise his lover for their big day. Yes, the day he waiting for and the day that he hope Myungsoo will never forgot.

 

Hours later everything had done with Hoya and Dongwoo helped that worried about him.

 

And after another hours waiting Hoya get his temper back. When he saw Sungjong get worried waiting someone that he hates make his Sungjong worried.

 

And after Dongwoo drag Hoya home with excuse to give Sungjong and Myungsoo private time. Sungjong waiting again with his eyes stare at the door hoping Myungsoo will smile at him when he walk in.

 

But, what he hope is just his imaginations when the lover of his heart walk in with heavily drunk with someone else in his arms and busy grinding they self unrealized he was there watching them gone to their bedroom that he and Myungsoo bedroom exactly. But what the saw is already enough to explain that everything is enough.

 

 

Every voice and breath he heard in the whole night he swallowed he broken tears pouring down on his cheeks.

 

 

Hearing Sungjong’s voice creaking that morning making Hoya jump from his bed and knock Dongwoo beautiful sleep and get ready to fetch Sungjong.

 

 

Middle while waiting for them, Sungjong made a coffee to Sungyeol. Because he is ready to faced the truths and letting it go.

 

“Goodmorning,hyung.’’

 

 

When he saw Sungyeol walk out half and pass the mug with pale smile on him. Sungyeol at the other side is half shock and panic in the same time. Sungyeol realized that Sungjong was there last night and he thought Sungjong will not wait but this time, Sungjong is in fronts of him even he known well.

 

 

‘’Why can’t you see that he will never change?

 

Sungyeol slipped his mind to Sungjong but been requite with just a smile from Sungjong.

 

 

‘’Maybe I hoping too much and I got the answer clearly after whole years hoping today. Don’t worried I will not standing on your way after this. The breakfast is in the kitchen but I’m running of time to cleaning all the decorations. Enjoy the day and your food.’’

 

 

Sungyeol smirk and caught his arm when he walk pass him.

 

 

‘’You give up already I thought you love him so much?

 

 

Sunjong inhale his breath heavily and in the same time he saw Myungsoo walk out with the handover. He stared at him for awhile until Myungsoo realized what just happen.

 

 

“I do, I’m love him, and always will until my last breath.’ while stared at Myungsoo for the last time for real this time. He tried his best to keep his crystal tears to not fall but it already pouring down on his cheek.

 

 

Myungsoo lost every words he have he saw Sungjong walk straight to him and kiss his lips and hugged him. A big pang he feel in his heart thought him he will never saw Sungjong again. He tried to hold Sungjong, but the ladder losses his hug and whispering wish that can make Myungsoo heart bleeding guilty.

 

 

‘’Happy Anniversary and I love you for all this 7 years. Farewell Myungsoo.’

 

 

He tried to grab Sungjong back to his arm but the pain that landed on his cheek make him fall back on his knee. And now Sungjong already in Hoya arms with Dongwoo as the shell that he can’t get through.

 

 

“Enough is enough Kim Myungsoo.’’

 

 

Not just a words but Dongwoo punch is enough to making Myungsoo numb on he feets.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next chapter will be the final..... just don't kill me later enjoy and prepare you tissue.......