Come back to me

His Last Give

 

The room was filled with machine sounds. He stare at the figure, who was fallin sleep with the machine was working by it self next to the unconscious person. He hold his soft hand. He absorded the lying face, he can see the pain that appears on his face. Every single bip sound from the machine, it seem like hurting him.

 

 

He almost to cry, but before the sob been create. The paired of strong arms hugged him from behind. 

 

 

''He will be alright. Don't cry. It's hurt me more.'' with the hugged come the next present. A sweet peek on his cheek. It's was enough to make he blushing madly. 

 

 

"He disease is another story. But look at him now. I can see clearly through his face that his was in pain. If that brat have something to do about this, for sure i'll kill him, Dongwoo.''

 

 

Dongwoo sigh. He took his lover into his warm embrace as attempt to calm him down. He hate the harsh and hates words come out from his lover mouth. It's not worthwhile to his lover, because he don't like to see his lover been a worse people.

 

 

''Baby, you know i don't like it when those words come from your mouth.'' he Hoya hair. It's the only way to calm Hoya.

 

''I'm sorry. I know you hate that. And you know how much I ......ah....''~

 

''I know. I know, baby. Sungjong are strongest than us, since he was born, remember ?'' Dongwoo stated as the matter of fact. And the only thing can make Hoya burst is KIM MYUNGSOO.

 

''How long he have to suffer like this?'' Hoya spoke with cracking voice as a sign he already on the verge to cry. Dongwoo pity them, but what can he do now was only to pray. Pray for Sungjong health.

 

''It take time to find a donater who have a same  blood or same sized with him. Since that we can't find his family members. It's will be hard, because it's long list in front of him. I hope you understand that.''

 

The last words from Dongwoo making him recieved heavy shaking in his embrace. Hoya silent cried was killing him. He cupped Hoya face and caressed his cheek lovingly. He wiped away all the tears that strolling down from Hoya eyes. He slowly close their distance. He give a tender kiss at Hoya forehead and trailed down on Hoya nose, lastly he kiss him full on the lips. The kiss only to flicking away all the pain from his lover heart. It enough to make Hoya stop crying. Soon Dongwoo feeled Hoya hands around his neck and n his hair and that kiss turn to heavy slopping kissing when he have a consent to enter his tongue. From lightest to the rough. It's end up Hoya was on Dongwoo lap. When the moans escape from Hoya heavy breath their pull away. Dongwoo catching his breath before saying,

 

''I'm still in my duty. Remember?'' Dongwoo rubbed his lover face and his fingers brush against Hoya lips gently. He smirk when he saw Hoya pout from the lack of Dongwoo warmness in his mouth. He need to left for his jobs calling even if he want to finishing they love business here.

 

"Come back soon. Come back to me. Promise?''Hoya took Dongwoo into his niches neck.

 

"But you need to sleep. It's almost 2 day already you didn't sleep at all.''He can see the dark circles already transform around Hoya eyes.

 

"Just promise me, when I'm awake you're next to me.''Hoya spoke again. 

 

Dongwoo giving the short goodbye kiss on Hoya forehead before he left with heavy heart. But he turn back, only to took Hoya in his arms a dragged him to couch. He lay Hoya carefully and cover him with the blanket. He knew if he doesn't do that, he really sure Hoya will not sleep again. 

 

''Please sleep. You need to take care of yourself first, baby. And i'm promise I will be back soon.'' He peek Hoya lips.

 

"I love you Jang Dongwoo.'' 

 

''I love you too, Lee Howon.'' 

 

Myungsoo POV.

 

AhhHHHHHH....... one ing week. That long enough. It's also my fault. I'm so screw up right now. Why didn't he pick up my call ?

 

 

''Sungyeol~ are you free?'' 

 

''If it come from your call, I'm always free!''

 

Even I hate this. It's always happen.

 

Sungjong ~ah...... where are you ? I really need you now. I really miss you, Sungjong. I really do. I hate it when I need to ing someone that I doesn't love. Sungjong~ah, i'm sorry. I'm sorry for hurting you. I really am. I know what i've done to you was wrong and i didn't deserved you forgiveness. But, i still want you by my side, baby. And i still love you. I'm never stop lovine you and no one can stop me either. I'll always waiting for you.

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------