misunderstanding

His Last Give

 

It's almost one week Sungjong was gone to "Japan". Not even single call or text he retrieve from him.Everyday he call and texts but he got no replied.How much he miss Sungjong as much he blame on he self  about his last action with Sungyeol the day before Sungjong leave.But still not stoping him to still enjoyed his bed time with Sungyeol while Sungjong was gone.Everynight.

 

 

But he know it's was not love making it just a station him.Myungsoo was a spoil son.He always got what he one.And this he was end up.SPOIL. Until he by his self can't control it., alcohol and club was on his side before and after he meet Sungjong.But when with Sungjong, he rather stay at home, stay to be with him and those thing was faded away from his brain.

 

 

Without Sungjong around he was rarely to the restaurant.Because his heart wasn't there. 

 

 

Whole night he was in the club with Sungyeol enjoyed the moment of excessive noised , smell and alcohol taste.Yes he did that to forgot and blame his self for making Sungjong suffer.Human is unexpected creature,Kim Myungsoo.He did that to make time will end soon  till the day Sungjong reture to him.Even it sicking one week.

 

 

"What was day today ?'' he put down he volka on the bar.

 

 

''It's 15th, Why? any special event!?'' Sungyeol pull Myungsoo chin to his face to aim the lips.

 

 

While was Myungsoo in deep though Sungyeol kiss the youngest lips possionly.But shock when suddenly been push off.

 

 

''Damn it one week already.'' Myungsoo grab his coat than when out the club without care about the person before him.

 

 

Sungyeol just can't sign and stare at the figure running out from his club.

 

 

''Once he was here you forgot about me.Why don't you looking for me not just for .'' he cursing sadly at the bar.The sob almost cracking but some warm hands patted his back.When he look up, he recieve a warm smile from that figure.

 

 

''He will back soo, like he always do.'' the figure take a sit next to him.

 

 

''Yeah. He'll but, not the way I want him, Sanghyun.''

 

 

 

(in front of Myungsoo house)

 

 

''Your hyung will kill me if he know I send you here.'' Dongwoo stare at the figure at  who still look so pale.

 

 

''You know how much I miss him.''~ 

 

 

Dongwoo can't resist Sungjong pout, but he know he'll get the high kick from Hoya after this.

 

 

''With one condition.'' ~

 

 

''What was that?'' Sungjong was dumbfounded when he saw Dongwoo open the door car and carry him bridally.

 

 

''Hyung, what are you doing?'' Sungjong still numb on his pose.

 

 

''I promise your brother to do this, or not he will kill me.So, can you open the door know.?'' 

 

 

Sungjong gived a signal to Dongwoo to bent down so he could took the key. That he unlock the door.

 

 

When they walk in the house look like shipwreck totally upside down.Dongwoo raised his eyebrows.

 

 

''You can put me down now, hyung.'' but Dongwoo shock his head, rejected.

 

 

''amhm... where the bed room?'' Sungjong widely his eyes shock, when Dongwoo ask.

 

 

''Why?'' 

 

 

"So I can lay you on it.'' Dongwoo scaned around him the double store house was beautiful if it wasn't messy like this.Dongwoo wait for Sungjong giving him a signal.

 

 

Knowing that Dongwoo wouldn't put him down.And he was still weak to fight back so he decide to cooperated.Pointing to the guess room.Cause he will not allowed Dongwoo saw they share room, because he know it must  got a sense of Myungsoo and Sungyeol like always.

 

 

Dongwoo cover Sungjong with the blanket,satisfied.He done his belover promise.Now is time to get his reaward.

 

 

He leave when he saw Sungjong drifting to the dreamland.

 

 

He was about to close the door behind of him when he saw Myungsoo.And this is the first time he saw that man.The cold eyes glare at him, before he could said a words.

 

 

''Pang!'' 

 

 

a punch land on his cheek.The strong one and it's enough to make Jang Dongwoo fall on the floor.

 

 

''Who are you?'' Myungsoo grab Dongwoo coat to bring him up again.

 

 

He smirk.

 

 

''Well, you must be KIM MYUNGSOO!'' ~

 

 

To be continue...............