Final One

His Last Give

Hi!! It been so long I'm not updated. And tQ for every friend that wait for so long for *not so good* fic of mine. But I'm glad I still have a reader that give me a lot of good comment. Cut with my blahx10... Here is the final part of this fic because i still can't decise if i will bring Jonggie back to him or just kill Jonggie?? (still thinking) but think positive I updated this for U guys !!- Enjoy

 

 

 

 Final Part One _ His Last Gift

 

The cool winds blow the nature softly like nothing will harm any creature on it when the wind passed by. He sit alone staring the empty space in fronts of him. His surrounding sound so silent to him, but it exactly what he feel inside of him after the regret day left him behind.

 

The pass that he want to fix but time was passed too fast that he hope he can change but anywhere he stares or touches everything vanishes already not even a trace of sense. 

 

The breeze it have to warming him, but it still colder when it brush him and he miss the warm feeling from the figure body that he miss the most the time the figure still in his arms.

 

Awhile he still deep in his thought there is a figure that walking slowly closer to him. The sad and concern drawing on him face.

 

‘I’m sorry, from the start.’’

 

He close his eyes when he heard the voice. The person is not he can blame for everything it’s almost his fault too.

 

‘You’re not the only one to blame, thing will not happen is I said no to you, but I hurt him more. When he knew but I still did it behind of him.’

 

‘I’m going to rehab, so this is goodbye. I’m ruined my own life so I have to find it back so I can forget about my past. And I hope you can too. Farewell, my friend’’

 

Light touch on his shoulder before he gone with present kiss on his cheek.

 

He stare at the figure walk away until the shadow vanish from his view. He admitted that he do have that feeling for the figure but it not a love it more to lust every times they together.
 

He felled sorry to him, because he knew the figure feel for him and what the worst the most he take advantaged on it to satisfy his own luster. 

 

It getting dark, he look at the sky that warning him to walk home already.


‘I need you, again today how I feel so empty, how much I hate myself to let you crash and broken alone, and I’m dying to see you welcome me home like always. I got no reason to stay here but when I’m think and hope you will back I’ll stay just for you.’’


He stare at the door for a second and close his eyes, image that the one he love the most there open the door to welcome he home.


‘’No matter how much you hope there still tiny line your dream come true. How’re you?

 


Another concern voice greeting him in the middle of his thought. Don’t have to turn and look because he already known they sympathy face. Now these day only them are still by his side even he got bleeding fisted from the older when he receive the news their lovely baby gone.

 


‘Just how you look at me now.’

 


They settle down in the living room. Both of the look at each other when they saw the status of the room it still the same as that day. All the decoration are still on the place like years ago. Clearly to them that the younger one still hoping the day he will come home and not move on at all.

 

‘Have a drink guys’

 

As he put the serve for the older then he settle down his self at opposite from them. The red hair look at the younger with concern and worried. Why not him, when the youngest is the only blood tied he have now.

 

He known well the youngest behavior but he saw the changed when the youngest when home and jump on him and scream out loud to him that he found his love. Seen that the saw the changed from the colder to bright teens until now.

But he never thought the youngest can hurt him because he saw how much the love they have for each other. 


‘’Why don’t you tried…


The words stuck at this throat when he saw the gaze that send to him, he saw that before on the funeral the youngest parents. The auburn hair look at the sad face of his lover. He tight his grip on his palm tried to send his strength to the reddish hair.

The reddish hair smiled weakly and tapped his lover hands before he took a step at his only cousin.


‘’Just tried your best will you?


He look at the ice eyes. A lot of people will scared hell out if they look into those eyes but only two person in his life is really dare to keep those eyes in their sight. This reddish claim cousin and him the one he waiting for.

Little by little he giving in and burst into small sob. And there is the warm chest warming him and claim him down. He know he can’t lost hope if he lost hope that is the end of his love to him.


“It’s okay, to cry it how you’re in my eyes.


“I miss him so much and it hurt me knowing that he won’t back to me. I want him back promise I won’t hurt him anymore promise I’ll change, can I.


He sobs like child loud out all the pain in his chest to the only person he rely to the only blood tied left to their family.

The reddish broken while locking his arms around the crying ladder with his eyes stare at his lover eyes hoping to take a strength from his lover to stay strong to the youngest.


‘’Just stay with your hope hold it with your love and pray if he back to you but tried to accept a life around you and move on not stuck and keep blaming yourself that how you can re-fill the empty hold fill it with your memory with him. Don’t stay dying like this remember, I still with you like always. Not matter how bad or good you’re. 

 

He cried out loud of his's heart until he fall in sleep. 

 

"It good to make he cried so he can sleep for awhile. This is first time since that day.''

 

Woohyun look at Sunggyu deeply because he known if Myungsoo can't sleep he can't too, and he hates the most when Sunggyu stay out to keep looking at his dearly cousin. Lies is he said his not jealous. 

 

"I know that look ,Woohyun. I love you. Don't try to doubt that. But for this moment he need me until he can walk freely again.'

 

He smirk heard it from Sunggyu. Because of that too he love and never let go the ladder too much. 

" I know that, just as long you sleep with me."

 

He got shoot by Sunggyu' killer glace to shut his mouth.

 

Sunggyu look at the sleepy figure deeply, he pray the youngest heart will back to the place but in the same time he know this ladder behave wild but still Sungjong stay still and firm with him. He so angry when he heard that news from Hoya that day.

 

He can't helped to punch the youngest faceuntil Woohyun have to lock he down. But when he saw the figure on his's lap now. He got no heart to blame anyone anymore.

 

"Woohyun promise me don't leave me, because maybe I'll become worst that Myungsoo.' he just said that without look at Woohyun. But the sight Woohyun stare at him with serious stare.

 

'The words *leaving Kim Sunggyu* not in my dictionary'

 

Both of them smile. They attentions been grab by bell sound out the door. Made they look at each other. Because never in this time Myungsoo got visitors.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be countined....