Birthday

His Last Give

 

Walking home alone after his shift. It's cold night after strong rain at day. He look at the sky and smile. Today was his birthday, he by hisself was forgot that but shock when WooGyu couple broken the silent kitchen with birthday song to him while he cooked the customer order. Hearing that all the customer sing too for him. Happy for while but bitter inside when someone was missing from his view. Shock his head while he was walking to throw away all the bad thought in his head.

 

Think possitive is his charater. Even sometime it's stupid. Thought maybe surprise party waiting from him at home but not his home. His lover house. He can call it paradise after 5 months working in Lovenite Restaurant. Calling his hyung to inform he'll overnight at the house making his ears painful causing to louded shout form his hyung until he need to distant his ear from the phone. He know his hyung so much,  how he hates his lover. He know the reason why, he just pretend to not realised it.

 

He took the hidden key under the vase. Try his best to not making any noise and slowly walk in. When he walking to the living room, but it's nothing there. Try to figured it out maybe it will be happen in they room but end up with shock when he found the spread cloths all over the floor one by one than end up to they room. He knew the situation so well. He took a deep breath to push the door a bit, he knew it. What he saw was always 'he' did. And it felt like all the knives stab his heart. It's was the one he love was on the top of someone he knew as hyung. His heart was aching and the tears was flowed non stop staining his cheeks. Watching the scene make he step backward link hisself next to the door wall. Cover his mouth afraid his sob will been heard. Holding for a moment to find the strenght to walk away from the door. He heard the moans over and over again he can't hate it but it hurt him. Weird was is he thankful with it.

 

Walking heavy back form where he coming and leave his note on the kitchen bar. It's his cooked for him.

Walk out the door and left back the key. Unstoppables tears on his cheeks when he dragged his feets on the road. Unknown where was his feets bring him along the road. Sitting alone on the bench, afraid to go home because it will causing a hurricane from his hyung. He don't want to burden his love story to someone that the last people in the world he will be burden on it. He look at the dark view at the garden. He tried to heal his self now. With let out all the tears and his scream heart without sounds. He not realised how long he was sitting there alone with his tears. He tried his best to forgot and let the night cold winds bring it away from his memory. But when he close his eyes, it's all still there. On the bed their use to share.

 

 

He lost sense to realised how long he sitted there alone. Until something warmed curved hanging around his shoulder.

''You should call me in the first spot.'' He knew the voice owner very well. He second angel after his hyung. He just smile when the man sitted next to him. He laid his head on his shoulder. Cause he need it now. And he knew that is the most comfortable landed.

 

(the man)

 

He was off from his busy duty day. He walk home after he buy a special present to someone. When he reach his house fence he was shock when he saw the boy was sitting alone in his front garden. From behind he saw the shaking shoulders, he know. He knew it very well that the boy was crying. He lovely crying baby. He took of his coat and hang it around the bay shoulder to comfort him.

 

''You should call me in the first spot.'' when the boy look at him with the puffy eyes he not dare to ask to much just take a sit next to him and let the boy landed his head on his shoulder. When he sense a heavy sob and it getting worse he pull the boy into his embrace.

 

*What is going on* he sigh. For a while they stay like that, until he realised the figure was asleep in his arms. He carry the boy in his arms. It's not a big problem to him seen the crying baby was light to him. Somehow he able to open his house door and bring the little one to the guest room. Cover the little one with the blanket. He can saw what was been write on the pure face. Suffer. Stare at the boy, he decide to made a call.

 

''hey dear'' he said.

''oh... dear. how're you? Do you home already? How your day?'' bullets of question from his lover making him smiling alone at the bed edge. He look at the figure on the bed. Now he realised how the little one with he now grown up so well under his lover cared.

 

''yes I'm home. I'm fine and the job . How my repost, clear?'' when he heard the laugh from the phone, making he want to run and get the person in to his arms. He miss the voice owner whole day.

 

''yes...yes...it's clear. Why don't you sleep now.'' he know his lover so well he will care about another people before himself. Making him worry sometimes.

 

''Don't ask me! How about you, why don't you not on your bed now?'' he know his still doing his jobs.

 

''Just alitle bit done. Oh...dear are you remember today is his birthday. Don't tell me you forgot?'' he smirk way back his stare to the boy on the bed. He could he forgot it just been cut off when he saw the kid crying.

 

''How could I'm forget. Did he celebrate it with you?'' he was curious to saw the figure with him now.

 

''Aishhhhh...... I'm prepared everything to surprise him at home, but he call me that he will over night at the jerk house. Why he love the to much. I hate him.'' he can feel that his love pout now. Make him try to memorized how cute he will be. Now he realised it must be something happen to the boy. He don't want to let his lover to know because someone will dead if he know now.

 

''That he okay lately?'' this question will kill all feeling. He know it will hurt his lover but it his duty to know. It he responsibility. He can heard sigh and heavy breath from the phone, make he feel guilty.

 

''I'm sorry'' he said. He wish he can hug him now. To feel his lover pain.

 

''It's not your fault. It's just he don't want to let me know. But I found out that his hair start to fall. I found out everytime after his bath. Any news you like to share?'' now he was the one was sigh. He know they can put hope to high.

 

''Their try they best now.'' that what he only can said. They end the topic with another things. It's almost a hour before saying goodbye than hung up each other. He was about to out from the guest room, for the last sign he look at the boy who in the deeply sleeping. Come back near to the boy and kiss his forehead and whisper.

 

''Happy birthday, I wish God will give you a second life this years.'' he said to the boy with tear b in his eyes and a little bit hope that filled his sincere pray for the boy.

 
 
 
 
To be continue....