Chapter Fourteen - Too Fast

Remember Me

 

Just as you finished reading the text, the taxi pulled up in front of a building which had sleek black doors and a red rope, with two bouncers standing on either side. Mumbling a word of thanks to the driver and quickly handing him a few bills, you and Miyoung hurriedly get out of the cab, keen on putting distance between yourself and the creepy driver. The bouncers let you both in and you dialled Doojoon’s number as you entered the dark foyer. You could hear music blasting through another pair of doors but you and Miyoung waited until Doojoon answered.

“Hello?”

“We’re here, where do we go?”

“Hey Gi, the booth’s at the far back corner, I’m sitting here with Junhyung.”

“Ne.” Hanging up, you and Miyoung enter the club, the loud bass greeting your eardrums. Holding tightly on to Miyoung’s hand, you practically drag her around the dance floor and go all the way to the back and sure enough, you stop in front of a small booth and find Junhyung and Doojoon sitting with two glasses of water. Letting go of Miyoung’s hand, you slide in to sit beside Doojoon while she went beside Junhyung.

“Gigi, Junhyung and I are going over to the bar okay?” You grinned at her knowingly as the two of the slipped out of the booth. As you watched them leave, you felt a strong arm snake around your waist and something soft against your bare shoulder.

“You look great tonight.” Doojoon’s breath felt warm against your cold skin and you let out a small giggle and blush.

“I told Mimi that this was too much.” She gestured to her dress but Doojoon just pulled her closer and tilted her chin so that their faces were only inches apart.

“I agree,” he paused and then moved his head so that his lips now brushed your earlobe, “there’s too much cloth covering you.” Laughing out loud, you gently push his chest and then flicked his forehead.

“Ow!” He said and you just stuck your tongue out at him.

“That’s what you get for being a .” You say and then turn away.

“Aw Gi, I can’t help myself – you really do look gorgeous tonight.” You turn back to face him and find that he’s giving you a sincere smile. You blush and play with the ends of your dress.

“You’re just saying that…” You look down but Doojoon’s arm tightened around you as he pulled you into a warm embrace.

“You’re the most beautiful person on earth, don’t ever doubt that okay?” He said into your hair, making you blush harder. He pulls away from you and you give him a small smile. He then grabbed your hand and stood up.

“Let’s go dance.” Your eyes widen and you clear your throat.

“Um I c-can’t really…dance.” You said meekly and he pulled you up to your feet, once again wrapping a strong arm around you.

“It’s okay I’ll help you.” You gulped as he led you towards the dance floor. There was much movement, definitely livelier than it looked from the sidelines. You could feel yourself being pushed and shoved, but Doojoon maintained a strong grip on your hand as the two of you made your way to a spot on the dance floor. Finally stopping, you faced each other and this time, grabbing both your hands, he began to sway with the music. You blinked, not quite sure of what to do and Doojoon, noticing your hesitancy, quickly twirled you around. You let out a laugh and he grinned down at you. You then began to feel the beat of the music and swayed slightly at first, slowly getting more and more comfortable, until you gently pried Doojoon’s hand off of you and you began to move out of your own accord.

Beads of sweat began to form as you moved around and then you felt someone pressing close to you. You immediately stop dancing and spun around, only to be met with the red-faced Miyoung. You instantly smirked and began to dance with her. Doojoon then leaned down and almost yelled into your ear because the music was so loud.

“I’ll be right back, okay?” You nodded and watched his retreating figure disappear through the massive crowd and then turned back to dance with Miyoung. Because there was much pushing and shoving, you eventually lost Miyoung, but you continued to dance with whoever was close by. Just as you were getting even deeper into the groove of things, you felt arms sneak around your waist. Without turning around you laugh.

“Nice to see you back Doojoon!” You yelled over the music. There was no response but you felt the arms grip you tighter as he pushed up against you. Following his lead, your hips sway at the same time as his. Following your instinct, you wrap an arm around his head and turn slightly with your eyes closed. He leaned down so that his head rested on your shoulder, the two of you still dancing together. You could feel hot breath tickling you again but then smelled something more.

“Have you been drinking?” You yelled – again, no response. Instead, the hands around your waist began to move slowly downward, making you gasp.

“D-Doojoon, what are you doing.” You try to pull away but his grip on you was too strong. The hands continued to explore your mid-section and you stop dancing as he brushed your .

“Are you dru – ?!” Then a whole mess of things happened as you finally felt the arms’ pressure disappear, allowing you to turn around. You were confused when you saw Junhyung and then Doojoon who was holding his collar.

“Wha – ?” You started and then you see Doojoon’s free hand curling into a fist. Quickly, you grab his hand before it made contact with Junhyung.

“Doojoon, what happened? Stop!” You grab both his hands tightly, prying it off of Junhyung. Giving him a disgusted look, Doojoon somehow twisted his hands so now it was he who was holding on to you. He roughly dragged you away and you glance back at Junhyung who had a somewhat sad look in his eyes as he stood there looking after the pair of you. Confused, you felt yourself being pulled into a small room and then with a loud slam, the music from outside was instantly muffled. You look up at Doojoon who had a scary look in his eyes and you wring your hands in fear. You look down at your feet, afraid to look up at Doojoon. It was then that you felt him wrap his arms around you again, this time pulling into you a very tight hug.

“Did he hurt you?” He mumbled.

“We were just dancing Doojoon.” He sighed.

“Gi, why were you two all up against each other? Why were we dancing like that with him?” You paused and took a shaky breath.

“I-I thought it was you, I swear.” You answered truthfully, but you were afraid that Doojoon wouldn’t believe you. To your surprise, he chuckled, his breath sending goosebumps on your sweaty skin.

“I’m sorry Doojoon, he was drunk so don’t be too mad. I’m really sorry.” You repeat as you finally pulled away from your embrace. It was then that you began to take in your surroundings. You take note of the small space, a small red love seat was in the middle with a white table, a few bottles of various drinks and two glasses littered the surface.

“Uh Doojoon, where are we exactly?” You scratch your head and glanced at him. He saw you looking at the setting and took this chance to pull you back towards him.

“I had specifically asked for a room to us, that’s why I left you for a bit.” He said, sounding slightly apologetic. You smiled up at him and cupped his face with your hand and moved your fingers, brushing them against the tip of his nose, moving your index finger all the way up to the forehead, then you pushed it hard.

“Why do you keep doing that?” Doojoon asked pulling away from you and rubbing his forehead.

“Because you’re so stupidly sweet.” You said with a small chuckle. To that, he crossed his arms.

“Yah, says the one who was grinding with another man!” He snapped and you felt a pang of guilt and the smile vanished. Doojoon then realized his mistake and put his hands on your shoulders, guiding you to the couch.

“What’s done is done, now let’s enjoy the rest of the night okay?” He said soothingly and you took a seat while he went to a small set of speakers and fiddled with it a bit and soon, music began to play softly. He took a seat next to you and opened a bottle of what looked like white wine. At the sight of this, you instantly smirked.

“We’re deep inside a club, and we’re drinking white wine?” You said almost mockingly as Doojoon popped the cap and poured a generous amount into each of the glasses.

“What can I say, I like to keep it classy. Plus, this stuff’s a bit stronger, not really white wine, but it’s still fancy.” He replied smoothly and you roll your eyes. Then the two of you go deep into conversation, the bottle slowly emptying as time passed by. What had started out as a very animated conversation about who knows what turned into a very quiet exchange of mere glances. You were downing a third glass of the “wine” when you had started feeling a bit dizzy. You look at Doojoon whose cheeks were flushed bright pink, but his eyes still seemed to have a small shine. You smile at him and then your hand magically finds its way into his hair. Not quite knowing what you were doing, you began to tousle it, feeling the softness through your fingers.

Doojoon then suddenly grabbed your hand, but you didn’t jump like you normally would but instead look at him rather drunkenly. He slowly lowered your hand but still held on to it tightly.

“What are you doing…” He said, almost whispering.

“I dunno…” You murmur. The distance between the two of you was slowly getting smaller and smaller until you felt Doojoon’s lips upon your own. The bittersweet taste of the drink still lingered on his lips as he kissed you rather sweetly. His hands rested on your waist and you clumsily wrap your arms around his neck, accidentally knocking down one of the glasses in the process. The room was definitely small and the couch itself was no exception, but this gave an excuse for you to get closer to Doojoon who was slowly tightening his grip around you, deepening the kiss. You don’t stop him, your thoughts too hazy, and you let yourself go in his arms. You felt his tongue swipe your bottom lip and you imitate the action, and then smirked into the kiss. Doojoon then pushed his face even more against yours and the both of you happen to gasp for breath at the same time. Doojoon took a chance and plunged his tongue inside, grazing your teeth, playing with your oral muscle.

A moan erupted from deep within your vocal chords, and even in your drunken state, you were surprised to hear a sound come from yourself. You then feel Doojoon loosening one arm from around your waist and then he began to move his hand down to your exposed thighs. Goosebumps appeared at his touch as he drew imaginary shapes on to your skin, you twitching slightly since you were a bit ticklish. He then drew away from your lips and you looked at him in confusion, hand in his hair, frowning slightly.

“Gi, you’re drunk.” You didn’t respond, still feeling disconcerted because he pulled away from you. You couldn’t explain what it was but something took over you and you buried your face into his neck and began to trail butterfly kisses along it, taking charge. You heard him gasp and continued, but as you bit down on a sensitive spot, Doojoon quickly pulled away from you, taking his arm from around your waist and held your arms tightly.

“Gi, I know you’re not yourself right now, are you sure?” This time you look away from him in frustration and sighed.

“Doojoon…I just want to…I just want you…” You slur your words, and then the room began to spin and all went black.


Here's my second update, I didn't post it up at the time I promised, but I actually fell asleep so here I am, back at school updating. I know this is nothing compared to actual RATED, rated (I don't even know if this scratches the surface of rated) but I felt SO uncomfortable writing it, you have no idea... Plus, this is being written by some bitter single chick who still hasn't experienced her first kiss /shrug. WHAT CAN I SAY. In any case I apologize if it sounds awkward. Anyway, you guys are awesome once again! Here's a bit of a conversation starter, just for kicks: How was your day? ...Okay, that but it's a start lol. In any case, you're all awesome, woooooooooo.