Oceans and Paper Planes 4

Hey Love? — Musings of the Kindest Soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oceans and Paper Planes 4

 

Not everyone in this world would want a one sided love affair.  Even if Taeyeon, the great heiress of the most famous if not the greatest cruise line the world has ever seen. Besides, maybe Titanic. 

After the workshop session and the seemingly boring date in the cafe with Taeyeon taking Tiffany to the airport in her gray Mercedes Benz, there was nothing to even an inch, down to a miniscule progress to their relationship.

Perhaps Tiffany is not even interested at her and only wants her for a good boost of ego? In some sense, she knew how Taeyeon felt towards her for starters.  Taeyeon left the ball in Tiffany's court and will just wait but she can't handle this anymore and the moment she realized it, she was way out the door of her apartment. 

"Hi, uhm...do you happen to know where I can book an appointment with Miss Tiffany Hwang?" Taeyeon softly asked the short receptionist.

Laughing inwardly at those gleaming bulging eyes, Taeyeon impatiently tapped the marble countertop and the girl flinched. 

"Miss Kim..uhm.." Taeyeon raises an eyebrow.

"You know me?" Taeyeon says and the girl nods slowly.

"Miss Hwang is currently out of the country and she mainly visits this building.  Usually it is just the Chairman.  Miss Hwang only comes here during board meetings." 

Taeyeon understood it very well and a little bit embarrassed with how desperate she looked.  Barging inside the large conglomerate headquarters in her hoodie and now she noticed, in Crocs.

"Oh my ing goodness gracious help me." Taeyeon whirls around and almost fainted because if that receptionist knows her then the whole building must be.

She is rather famous, with all her escapades of course. Tabloids and all gossiping websites may have atleast one documentation of it.  It is very alarming of some sort because sure as hell, she is not a celebrity.  But people always like to stick their noses in other's business. On top of that put people on a pedestal. 

Apparently, her status in life never actually bothered her. Until now.  

"Taeyeon?" Soft voice, silky hair, skirt just a little bit shorter but professional nonetheless. But damn, that face. And Taeyeon was in her Crocs. 


Taeyeon may have died right there and then. Swallowing loads, she grinned at Tiffany and the bulky looking bodyguards behind her. And goddamn, her father.  The tycoon looked at her, bewildered. 

"Taeyeon Kim?" The father asked Taeyeon and eventually she became mush and just nodded furiously she swore she heard the Crocs squeak. But that may just be her sanity. 

Tiffany is already laughing, crescent eyes and pearly white teeth.  

"Yes sir." She manages to say, finally.

"What brings you here?" Tiffany's father smiles too.  He looked exactly like his daughter and for sure his mind is flying towards the airport of judgement.  

Yes, what does the heiress of the cruise line in Crocs and a hoodie got something to do in a business building like this in a chilly Saturday morning though? Right.  To ask his daughter for a second date. In Crocs. 

"I came for Tiffany sir."

He smiles, shaking his head and gesturing his bodyguards to come with him.

"You sure swung a lot back and forth, Miss Kim.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter