Oceans and Paper Planes 2

Hey Love? — Musings of the Kindest Soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oceans and Paper Planes 2

 

Tiffany was well aware of the affection that catapulted her way. She was not that oblivious and has experienced love and to be loved throughout to not see how Taeyeon is around her.

 

She is not lying when she says the security of having Miss Kim Taeyeon passionately adore you on the sidelines is not a boost for her ego. In fact, she was so damn high in the skies thinking about that.

 

Goody two shoes Kim Taeyeon is hot. And cute. And pretty much the summation of every girl's dream. Not to mention the vast wealth and a very extensive list of educational attainment, Taeyeon is not for everyone. That to Tiffany's satisfaction is what made her special.

 

Sighing and slowly sipping the scalding heat of the morning coffee she silently wished that the view in front of her would not fade. She loves these events and somehow despite her ever chaotic lifestyle, she looks forward on the rest these workshops provide.

 

Tiffany is a social butterfly but stays on a tight knit group. And perhaps these heir workshops are ways for her to reconnect to them and watch life with glee.  

 

Always a morning person. Tiffany enjoyed the breeze until a cute Taeyeon emerged from her room, hair untidy and ragged looking pajama drooped down her short legs. Hiding the cute toes underneath painted in mint green that Tiffany swore she saw yesterday.

 

Taeyeon looked around and momentarily wondered where she is until the sight of Tiffany beaming at her started the engine of her day.

 

"Good morning." Taeyeon says to Tiffany rather bashfully. A hint of blush creeping on her soft cheeks. Tiffany adored that sight of pureness and perfection even without a heed of make up.

 

She lifted her cup and gestures Taeyeon to come, who the latter did with small, gentle steps of her own like a prayer. "Coffee?"

 

"Maybe later. I will see what they have for breakfast first." Taeyeon scratches her head.

 

"Waffles. Bagels. And croissants." Tiffany informed.

 

"Ah." Taeyeon chuckles. They always have those three for breakfast, very American to say the least.

"Yep, you may have been very tired of them now." Tiffany says to Taeyeon  who only had a shy smile.

 

Taeyeon pulls out the chair in front of Tiffany slowly, and sat on it. Utterly her eyebrows knitted at the center of her face, contemplating about some things Tiffany may need a mind reader to know.

 

 

But she waited. And Taeyeon cleared . Poised herself straightly on the chair, the time slowed past the both of them and suddenly it felt like the aura around Taeyeon swerved into a deeper hue of red and blazing orange.  Determination in her eyes she moves slowly forward until she can count atleast how many moles Tiffany has on her face.

 

Not to close but close enough for her to see her intentions.  Although Tiffany is trained by the harsh reality of her life status to hold a gaze and keep her composure intact, she found herself blinking at the proximity and concluded that Taeyeon's eyes are whirlpools of endless questions and expectations. What would the girl want to say? Tiffany held her breath.

Taeyeon softly smiles, so damn handsomely beautiful. 

 

"Tiffany..uhm..do you have time after the first session? Like for lunch?"

 

Tiffany finds herself appre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter