Oceans and Paper Planes 3

Hey Love? — Musings of the Kindest Soul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oceans and Paper Planes 3

 

Taeyeon waited for Tiffany in front of the Southern Hall.  Silently pleading for time to go faster again because like deja vu it really feels like it was mocking her yet again.  The date is just supposed to be a little slow in terms of advances and most importantly she does not want to scare Tiffany away.  But betrayed her the moment Tiffany’s sweet smile landed right in front of her freaking salad that morning.

 

As a matter of fact she has nothing to explain more about her reputation in the realms of dating, appearing angel like in the eyes of her suitors, her family, and even those exes she has dumped over several I am very sorry messages.  Somehow she was like a rebel.  However she made sure that she masters the art of breaking it up nicely hence they had set aside some sympathy for her.

 

Loneliness will just take a toll on you and she has been lonely for such a long time she actually forgot to be happy.  But Taeyeon loves surprises and there Tiffany came in like a ball of sunshine on her cloudy days that it felt so good to be alive again. 

 

It came right about the clock striking four past thirty when Taeyeon finally snapped out of her musings and saw a bunch of giggling girls coming out of the South hall.  This is where fashion business people enroll themselves as part of the workshop’s extra courses.  There are mandatory courses that they are all taking on a variety of boring sessions with speakers who are invited to speak some sense in their young rich minds per se.

 

Talking to Yoona and Sooyoung over croissants and lots and lots and did she even say lots of cakes and pastries laid out in their cozy or rather stolen West Hall dorm, she knew that Tiffany had taken some few extra courses because she wanted to take on fashion ever since.  Taeyeon beamed at the thought of Tiffany being a stewardess though, it is like a runway too…at least it is close to the business she is about to take over someday.

 

Actually, Taeyeon had really no plans with the date and wanted it to go smoothly.  Go with the flow, go wherever her stuttering and feelings will take the both of them.  They would still come back to the same dorm and she would gladly kiss Tiffany at the doorstep of her room if everything will go well.

Ha, Taeyeon shakes her head in amusement at the thoughts.  She is about to go crazy.  Really.

 

She felt her clammy hands sweating right there and then at the sight of Tiffany coming out in her white blouse and wavy hair.  Linen pants and a summery exterior overall with bright smiles and eyes closing showing crescent moons adorned under the rays of the sun.

 

Taeyeon had never felt so attracted to anyone it felt overwhelming.

 

“Oh god.” She utters a prayer.

 

Tiffany saw her, eyes looking directly at Taeyeon, she smiled a very small smile.  Almost timid and cautious.  Taeyeon stepped a foot forward, closer and closer. 

 

Time stopped.  World tilted.  Avalanche was coming down in the form of mush.

 

“Hi.”

 

“Hello to you too.  So where are you planning on taking me this afternoon Miss Kim?” Tiffany is very confident, very poised ,and very beautiful to say the least.

 

Taeyeon scratched her hair as if this was her first date ever, though Yoona would’ve bet her entire Mercedes collection on the heresy of that.

 

“I have no plans.”

Just great Taeyeon.  Very very great.

 

Tiffany giggled though, she confidently grabbed Taeyeon’s wrist and held it, so tight that Taeyeon felt her lungs collapsing.

 

“What are you doing?”  She swore she saw her vision double.  She is turning into a pile of goo.

 

She may never come out alive of this date though.  Unscathed Taeyeon is far from a myth now with Tiffany silently pulling her towards the gates.  Eyes looking into them now and she is on top of the world.

 

She is finally going on a date with the girl of her dreams.

 

Tiffany stopped and turned around in slow motion.  Eyes searching for Taeyeon’s she sighed.

 

“Look, Taeyeon I know how you feel about me and this is very fast-paced but I am willing to try.  For you.”

 

“I….I am not expecting anything, Tiffany.  I just wanted to go on a date with you, or maybe if you do not like to label this as a date, then coffee. Or eat out.”  Taeyeon slips a bashful smile, cheeks red as rose and posture so hunched about what hit her like a truck of bricks with hot lava.

 

Fast.  Very fast indeed.  But she is willing to try.  For me.  Taeyeon finally smiled.  At least the boat is not being rowed by her anymore, Tiffany is slowly hurling the anchor up, slowly though.

 

“I know but it is just not me to keep people hanging okay? If I go with you now, you will somehow expect something to come out of whatever this is.” She gestures to the entirety of it all with her arms.  Taeyeon understood her right there and then, most of all it is true.

 

“I can manage.  Just this once.” Taeyeon heaves a sigh, feeling the impending doom of being rejected because she zoomed in like a racecar hoping to get to the finish line.  But it was never her intention at all.

 

“Okay.” Beams Tiffany.

 

Slowly, her grip on her wrist loosens.   With a deep audible sigh coming from the younger girl, Taeyeon smacked her soul from celebrating too much when those soft hands glided down on the spaces of her fingers.  Resting there as if it just found her home.

 

“Why are you holding my hand? This is too fast.” Taeyeon jokes as if to ease the tension.  But she urged Tiffany to walk too she is by far very certain she would crumble on the spot if she did not allow her blood to flow.

 

“Taeyeon ah.” The side profile of the seemingly perfect girl entices her to blink three times until the vision clears.  This rather cliché and boring epiphany, realizing how a person can be so beautiful because you like them, or you like them because they are beautiful.

 

Tiffany is both.

 

“Huh?” Taeyeon manages to croak.  Her clammy hand just fit snuggly in Tiffany’s hold now.  They were walking down the stone path leading to the lush scenery of the backyard lake.

 

Secluded but nonetheless this is where couples go.  Whereas some do find this place as a patch to do something rather trivial, romantic, or in their case, tip-toeing over options.

 

Taeyeon knows Tiffany is not an easy girl nor is she allowing herself to dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter