Psycho

Yeah, It's My Kind of Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tiffany Hwang, the only daughter of Hwang Family. She is an only child and her mother died after giving birth to her. Hwang's did not have a female born for many decades, the presence of Tiffany shed a new light to their family. At a young age, she was taught different languages, history, and music. Her father always wanted the best for her daughter and to make her standout wherever she is. Until such time that Tiffany wanted to have a sister that can be with her anywhere. Mr. Hwang decided to look for an orphan who's older than Tiffany. In Hope Orphanage, he saw a young child who loves to play piano, the same instrument that Tiffany was learning at that time. He asked what happened to the orphan and was sad upon hearing that the child's parents died in a car crash. He immediately went straight to sign the adoption papers and not long after, Jessica was adopted by the Hwangs. 

At first, Jessica's role was to become Tiffany's older sister. They did treat each other like sisters before. Attending the same school, wearing the same outfits in different occassion, and even sharing the same luxurious jewelries. Tiffany somehow looked up to Jessica but will never ackwnowledge her as her sister. She always demand for a sister and Tiffany knew that Jessica isn't what she's looking for. She only sees her as a stranger. Everything changed drastically when Jessica entered Junior High School. She always went home at 9PM, instead of bonding with Tiffany, the older wanted to stay in her room and take her rest. Tiffany doesn't like it because she felt like she didn't have anyone by her side aside from Jessica. When they bought a new house, Tiffany came across a tan girl. Tiffany was a little curious about this girl and it turned out that their houses are next to each other. This is where she met Yuri and they shared one goal, to have their own restaurants. Yuri became Tiffany's childhood friend, all thanks to Jessica's absence. However, when Tiffany's dad won the election, they immediately left the place. Although they became separated, Yuri didn't fail to send letters to Tiffany, but for her it wasn't enough. Tiffany felt lonely once again.

One day, Tiffany went to Jessica's school and was surprise how huge the school was. It was a science high school, Jessica is that smart. She always compare herself to her and felt that whatever she does, Jessica still gets the highest praise. She decided to wait for Jessica in the cafeteria, she was surprised to see how chaotic it was. The school was different from her prestigious school where proper etiquette was strictly observed.

"Howdy, are you alone here?"

Tiffany's number one rule is not to talk to strangers. She didn't bother to look at the girl who sat beside her. The stranger then gave her a cup of ice cream, it was a strawberry flavoured ice cream. She looked at the stranger, instead of giving her a death glare, she was surprised to see how beautiful this girl was. She has a fair skin, a little dimple on her chin, and a sweet smile.

"You're Jessica's sister, right?"

Tiffany nodded.

"She rarely goes to the cafeteria, I think she's in the gazeebo right now. I can take you there. This school is quite big for a kiddo like you."

"As if you don't look like a kiddo yourself."

The remarks that Tiffany made the girl laugh. Nonetheless, she followed her because she wanted to see her sister. A lot of students were looking at her because that time, her father is already running for a government position. Not long after that arrived at the gazeebo and Jessica was there. She was reading a book while drinking her hot chocolate.

"Jessica, Tiffany is here."

Before Jessica could even react, Tiffany immediately hugged her just to pretend that they were close which was unusual for Jessica. 

"How did you know that I'm here, Taeyeon?"

Taeyeon laughed, "I always see you here, Bookworm."

Tiffany was somehow jealous that Jessica had other friends because she thought that no one will ever like her because she's such a boring person. She looked at Taeyeon with her death glare. She was immediately stopped by Jessica.

Tiffany's routine of going to Jessica's campus continued. As time goes by, Tiffany became close with Taeyeon as well. Whenever Jessica is busy because of school works, Taeyeon was always there to have fun with her. Their closeness became more evident when Taeyeon stayed for a sleep over in their mansion. Unfortunately for her, Taeyeon always sleeps in Jessica's room. Her father didn't allow Taeyeon to enter her room because he doesn't trust the young girl yet. The competition for Taeyeon's affection is now in Tiffany's mind. Every morning, she always made a breakfast for Taeyeon only. Jessica didn't mind it but somehow felt that Tiffany's treatment towards her changed. Tiffany sees Jessica as a competitor, not only in academics but also in Taeyeon's attention. 

When Tiffany was about to enter Junior High School, she wanted to enter the same school as Jessica. Mr. Hwang did not approve at all because he wanted Tiffany to study overseas, not until she was able to convinced her father to enroll her to the same school as Jessica. This time, she's clearly competing with Jessica now in terms of academics and Taeyeon's attention. When she entered the campus, Tiffany was welcomed by the shool officials. She immediately became famous because her father won the election as a congressman. Jessica was in 9th grade that time. Little did they know, Tiffany also started to develop an obsession towards Taeyeon. She wanted Taeyeon all by herself, not even letting Jessica come close.

"Fany, I need to go to Jessica right now. We're partners."

"What do you mean partners? I thought you're gonna spend your freetime with me."

Taeyeon smiled, "maybe next time, I really need to help your sister. We need to pass this project."

Tiffany felt defeated, even though Taeyeon had promised her to spent time with her, Jessica is still the most important for Taeyeon. When Tiffany went home, she heard a laugh from the dining room and saw the two laughing. Instead of going to her room, she then decided to eavesdropped.

"Your salad is still unmatched for me." Taeyeon said as she savour Jessica's home made salad. 

"Don't say that. Tiffany always made a salad to impress you though." 

"She still needs some improvement. Yours will always be perfect."

The comment that Taeyeon said made Tiffany's heart broken. She immediately went to her father and told that Jessica was the one who made that remark. It made Mr. Hwang angry. The next day, Tiffany was shocked upon discovering that her father enrolled her to other school. She was expecting that Jessica will be transferred. She saw Jessica quietly leave the mansion without saying anything, but it also made her smirk upon seeing the bruise on her arm.

One day, Taeyeon went to their mansion. Jessica was with Mr. Hwang that time leaving Tiffany in the mansion. The maids informed her that Jessica wasn't there. Taeyeon insist in waiting for Jessica, it was a perfect moment for Tiffany to talk with Taeyeon.

"Taetae!" sh

Please log in to read the full chapter