What Do I Call You?

Yeah, It's My Kind of Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

One week had already passed and Taeyeon is officially discharged from the hospital. Tiffany, helped her a lot during her stay in the hospital and she's thankful that she married this gorgeous and caring woman. She did not know what she did in her past life to deserve this kind of blessing. A perfect life and a perfect wife. As they sat beside each other in the car, no one dared to break the silence. However, Taeyeon saw Tiffany's reflection on the mirror and she's clearly smiling. Taeyeon felt safe around Tiffany and knew that this might be one of the reason why she married her.

An hour later, Taeyeon couldn't believe her eyes when she saw an enormous mansion in front of her. The guards and maids bowed their heads as a sign of respect for the both of them. Taeyeon felt a little shy because it felt like this is the first time that a lot of people bowed to her. Tiffany informed her alongside the doctor that she suffered an anterograde amnesia because of the brain injury that she got from the attack. Everything is new again for Taeyeon. This will become a big adjustment for her.

"Do you wanna have dinner first?" Tiffany asked. Taeyeon nodded her head as a sign of 'yes' that made Tiffany smile, "I asked Chef Yuri to make warm fish cake soup with sweet potatoes. Its your favorite food, so I'm having thoughts if you will still like it even after the incident."

The maids guide them to the kitchen and they were welcomed by their famous chef, Chef Yuri Kwon. She is Tiffany's childhood friend and the Executive Chef of Tiffany's restaurant, Nourriture des Dieux.

"I'm glad that you're okay, Taeyeon." Yuri said as her sous chefs serve their refreshments. "Tiffany went wild upon hearing the news that you're safe place has been attacked by unknown people."

Tiffany gave Yuri a sharp look before looking back at Taeyeon, "don't mind her, let's enjoy our dinner as how we usually does."

Taeyeon nodded and started eating her 'favorite' food as per her wife. The thing is, Taeyeon's preference somehow changed and by the taste of it, this soup is not her cup of tea right now. Instead of protesting for other food, she finished the whole bowl without uttering a single word. As they finished their dinner, Yuri said her goodbyes and leave the mansion immediately. Tiffany joined Taeyeon as she tour her once again in her own house. There is a room that caught Taeyeon attention and as soon as she stepped inside the room, her eyes bleam as she saw her achievements. Trophies, medals, and other honorarium that has given to her these past few years. Her title as the best scientist in South Korea also made her a little bit happy. Somehow it gives her the glimpse of her life before the tragedy.

"These are the fruit of your labor." Tiffany said as she wanted to iniate a conversation with her wife. 

"Wow." 

Taeyeon might not heard it but Tiffany witnessed the first time that Taeyeon spoke after the incident. It was just one word but it meant a lot for Tiffany. She's been waiting for Taeyeon to speak again, and to hear her name from Taeyeon. 

"I'm glad that you survived from that attack."

"I'm glad that you're the first person I ever saw the moment I opened my eyes."

Tiffany couldn't help but to cry. Taeyeon exactly knew how to make her heart flutter. She hugged Taeyeon and the other did the same. She was longing for her wife for a long time. This simple hug can take all away the pain that she had to endure to keep Taeyeon safe. For now, Tiffany want the best for her wife even if it means that she needed to be monitored everyday.

After their small talk, they went to their respected rooms. Tiffany wanted Taeyeon to adjust herself in the mansion and so, she suggested that they should be in different rooms. Taeyeon agreed, even thou

Please log in to read the full chapter