Lips on Lips

Yeah, It's My Kind of Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tiffany is busy on her restaurant but she never forget her duties as Taeyeon's wife. The business woman always update her wife about work and other events that had happened to her everyday. Taeyeon on the other hand, always listen to her wife's story. However, as much as Taeyeon loves to stay in their mansion, she missed the life that she had before. She can't even walk around the mansion alone because Tiffany always wanted to have someone beside her, a bodyguard or a maid. Her wife's friends, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Yuri always dropped by in the mansion to bond with her. She liked the fact that her wife met such amazing people and she's also thankful that they always spend their time with her to prevent her from getting bored.  

Taeyeon was about to enter her room when she saw a familiar blonde woman who entered the mansion. It has been a month since the last time that she encountered Jessica. They never spoke again after the barging incident. She's curious about her but at the same time, she does not want to make her wife worry. She learned that Jessica's parents died in a car crash when she was four years old. Tiffany's father found her in an orphanage and adopted her. To respect Jessica's parents, they allowed her to retain her surname as Jung.

She followed Jessica who's heading towards the kitchen. Taeyeon was about to approach her when Yuri suddenly came from the backdoor, taken aback, Taeyeon thinking on going back to her room but her feet does not cooperate at all and her body is telling her to listen to Yuri and Jessica's coversation. She then signaled her maid to hide.

"Why are you here?"

"Am I not allowed to be here?"

Yuri smirked, "you know, that's the reason why I like you. You always have the last word. I hate it, but I love it."

"I wanna eat but there's nothing to eat." Jessica pouted while scanning the kitchen.

"You want me to cook for you?" 

"Yeah." Jessica sighed, "for me, you, and Taeyeon.. Come out now."

Taeyeon was surprised that the blonde woman seen her. She thought that she hid herself well. "How did you know that I'm here?"

Jessica rolled her eyes, "your loud footsteps is enough to convince me that someone is following me. I also saw one of your maids. I heard that Tiffany does not allow you to roam around the mansion without a company. Poor you."

Yuri laughed at Taeyeon, "Come on, Jess. It's your second time meeting Taeyeon after the incident. What's with that attitude?".

Taeyeon on other hand pouted at Yuri which made the chef laugh even more. Yuri decided to make a beef tenderloin salad since she was also craving for it, and it is Jessica Jung's favorite after all. After prepairing the food, the maids arranged the dining room. Jessica is the first one to seat, followed by Yuri. Taeyeon on the other hand does not want to join them because she feels like a third-wheel between those two. 

"Join us, Taeyeon."

Taeyeon sighed defeatedly and nodded at Yuri. 

No one dared to speak as they savour the salad that Chef Yuri created. Jessica devoured her food as if there's no tomorrow. Yuri on the other hand looked at Jessica as if she's the food. Taeyeon observed the two and decided to speak.

"Are you a couple?"

Jessica almost choked upon hearing Taeyeon's question and gave her a death look. Yuri immediately grabbed the glass of water and gave it to Jessica. Yuri then laughed and decided to answer Taeyeon's question.

"No, we're not a couple. I am actually courting her for over a year now. She rejected me five times but I'm still here. Head over heels with this blonde cutie." 

Jessica smirked, "you're so persistent. You know damn well that I have my reason why I can't open my heart." Jessica then looked at Taeyeon again with empty eyes, "I'm full. Thank you for this salad, Yuri." She excused herself. Taeyeon and Yuri left at the dining table and decided to talk about Tiffany.

Jessica went to the pool area to get some fresh air. Her business is doing great, but she's still craving for something. She reminisce her college life and thought that if she fought for them, things could've been different today. She sat beside the pool and soaked her feet. How ironic that it's summer but the water feels so cold and empty, she thought. After having many thoughts in the pool area, Jessica then decided to head to her flag ship store in Apgujeong-ro. Before she can even get inside her car, someone entered her car in the passenger seat which startled her. She looked inside and was surprised to see Taeyeon, wearing a black jacket and jeans. She has no shoes as well.

"Are you crazy? Do you want Tiffany to kill us?" 

"I just wanna go out and have fun. Can you help me just this once?" Taeyeon pleaded. 

Jessica sighed and look around if anyone sees Taeyeon, "go at the back, i'll tell you once we passed the gate."

Taeyeon immediately went straight at the back of Jessica's car and hid herself. Jessica composed herself first before heading to the gate. The guards bowed at her and looked at her compartment. They gave her a thumbs up and was able to pass the gate. Jessica let a out a sigh.

"D

Please log in to read the full chapter