Rooftop Princess

Super Junior Diary Series

Han Geng

I listened carefully to whatever Sung Yu said. I needed to listen since it would be embarrassing to have broken korean words everywhere. 

"Naega Jeil Jal Naga!" I screamed as soon as I read it on the paper in one of the dictionaries and everyone in the library literally stopped reading and stared at me. I dropped my head low as SungYu started to giggle as soon as everyone bursted out laughing. She explained to me the meaning of all of it in chinese and I was really glad that I get to meet her. 

After a few hours of studying hangul I went back out and saw KyuMin. Yes Kyuhyun and Sungmin walking down the hall. Kyuhyun looked patient as always and Sungmin looked like..... whats that new word I learned. ... Ai-gyeo-? ohhh....ugh.. Ae-giyeoyo? AHH!!! AEGYO!! Yeah THATS RIGHT! AEGYOO. He looked like aegyo. Well he always is. They seemed to notice me before two strong hands grabbed my arms. 

"WHAT THE HELL!?" They placed one of their hands on my mouth stopping me from speaking and I kept on struggling. I saw that Donghae and Siwon had started this. They started todrag me up stairs until we reached the rooftop. 

"Yah~ Mwoya?" I asked.... it was the only phrase I know... after we stopped walking. thw two couch bags didnt answer me and then a beautiful princess.... I mean a beautiful DUDE came out. he had like freakishly long hair and medusa eyes. In your world that would look like a monster. In mines its only Heechul. the goddess of us. 

"Ya Heechul... Waero Ni?" I stated even though I didn't understand a word I did say. He smirked at me before picking up some seaweed food and started to torture me with it. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kyuhyun

It was really fun to play with SungMin hyung. I was planning to go playing with him and HAnkyung Hyung so we headed to the library to pick him up. I was about to wave at him when he was taken away by one fish looking guy and one guy that looked like he just got out of a fake magazine. Hankyung hyung was screaming all over and looked like a woman in heat. 

Sungmin hyung pulled me to another hallway so that we could hide as Hankyung hyung was pulled to the stairs. 

"Hyunnie~ We need to help Hyung. Chullie's probably gonna torture him with Seaweed chips again. You know how he hates them.... when fed by the princess" I nodded before following the 3 thugs that just went to the rooftop. 

We waited a few minutes before opening hte rooftop door. much to our suprise and delight the princess was just about to feed the prince--- i mean the slave. The princess gave a whine and started to hit me in the arm stating "YA! MAKNAE AH! YA BABO!!! I WAS JUST AABOUT TO TORTURE HIM!!" It was a good thing that Sungmin Hyung pulled me away before I was fed the seaweed food too. 

"HELP>!!! HELP!!!" HAnkyung hyung kept on screaming at me. But heechul shut him up as he pushed a piece of Seaweed food at the raging chinese boy. 

We couldn't help laugh at Hankyung's defendless strikes as he tried to get away from the princess. Even though in this state it would really be nice if we did save him but it was really funny.