Love Story - Starts Now!

Super Junior Diary Series

 

░▓▒Love Story ░▓▒

 

 

Sung Yu

I walked around the school campus. After finding the Library. I walked in and sat down. 

I started reading a book from my bag. It was a book that my teacher gave me. She said i was gonna tutor someone. I just didn't know who. 

            When I was half way down my book. Someone tapped my back. I looked up and saw Han Geng.

“Sung Yu, Will you help me with my Korean? It’s quite broken you see” Han Geng said sitting in front of me.

“Ah. Arasso! I will help you Oppa.” I said smiling at him while thinking to myself

‘What have I gotten myself into; I am smart but I’m not a translator. *sigh* well at least I’ll use up my time’

Then I Started teaching him the basic pronunciations.

░▓▒---░▓▒

Sungmin
 

We were [me and Kyuhyun] was escorting Hankyung hyung to the library. I heard he was going to be tutored and he’s nervous.  I don’t know why though. But I know why Kyuhyun came along.

He has a little bit of a crush on someone that he normally sees in the library. He often passes there just to spy on her. Anyways…..

We walked in and saw Sung YU who was reading a book. Which I can’t understand since it’s English. I think.

“Maybe next time ! “ Hang Geng said backing out but I pushed him and he landed behind Sung Yu.

He turned to look at us and we urged him on! Then later they started having a conversion and when I looked at my right, Kyuhyun was gone. Now where did that boy go?