Chapter 3.0 - What Do You Want from me?

Super Junior Diary Series
-Day 1-
3.0
-What Do You Want from Me?-

+Sung Yu+
            I was walking down the road.  School just ended and I’m walking home, as usual. Jung Ae and I already separated.
            I felt hungry and saw a ramen shop. I was in the mood for Japanese food so I went in. I walked up to the counter and one of the men that work there came in font of me.
 
“Miss, what is your order?” he asked.
“I would like to order a ‘Tonkotsu Ramen’ with gyōza’” I answered.
“Your food will arrive within 10 minutes”
“Thank You” I replied.
 
            I sat on a table waiting for my order. I placed my bag near the seat beside me, and just waited. I was playing with my hair then looked up. I saw a group of boys walking in. I recognized them. They were the It Boys of the school. The Pin-Up Boys. Henry noticed me and I immediately bowed my head and kept playing with my hair. I was still wearing my School uniform and they weren’t.
 
“Ya!  Dong saeng!” Henry called. ‘Aish!’ I sighed.
I lifted up my head and looked at him waving at me.
“Oppa” I said loud enough for him to hear.  
                He started speaking to his friends. And they all looked at me.But my order came. So my attention was all on my Ramen. My phone rang and I immediately got it from my bag.
 
-Phone Convo-
S = Sung Yu
J = Jung Ae
 
S - “Yoboseyo?”
J - “Sung Yu? Where are you? ”
S- “Ahh… Jung Sae - Unnie I’m at some Ramen Shop”
J - “Ok, I’ll be there in a while bye!”
-End of phone convo-

            She sounded so happy at the last part. I shut my phone and placed it to its original place. I turned to look at the door, Then Sighed. I wanted to wait for Jung Ae - Unnie before eating. I almost forgot Henry.
 
‘Why does this always happen?’
“Yah!” someone called me. I looked up and saw Henry with 3 of his friends.
“Henry…”
“Sung Yu dong saeng, this is Yesung - hyung and this is Leeteuk - hyung” he said introducing us.
“Annyong haseyo! I’m Yesung!” he said.
“Annyong! I’m Leeteuk!” he said. I stood up and said.
“Annyong I’m Sung Yu” but before I could shake hands with them. I was pulled away. I mean dragged away By Jung Ae.
 
“Don’t touch my SUNG YU!” yelled Jung unnie.
“Unnie, But we were just going to shake hands.” I said trying to clear up her yelling. But she didn’t stop.
“Ya! What’s all this about?” yelled a frustrated Siwon.
“Your yelling’s are heard through out the TOWN!” he proclaimed.
“You should shut it” he said pointing to the two of us. He turned around and was about to leave when I said.
“Hey, you shouldn’t say that to a girl!”  His figure turned around and looked at me with devil eyes.
“Sung Yu!” exclaimed both Henry and Jung.
“Eh!” I said to the two of them.
“You made just my day a living hell! I’ll see you tomorrow Jung AE!” I yelled.
 
            I grabbed my things went pass Siwon and paid for my food that I didn’t eat. I stomped outside. And guess what it was raining. I hated the rain. I didn’t have an umbrella so I just grudgingly walked.
            I was hearing someone calling but I zoned them out and run as fast as I can. I ran until I reached home. I walked in the gate. And sighed. My Appa and Oppa came out.
 
“Sae, give me a towel” Ahbuji said. I walked towards our house while Sae-oppa was bringing me a towel.
“Sshh” Ahbuji said.
“You’re practically cold” Sae oppa said. My whole body was so cold.
“Go upstairs and take a bath. What do you want to eat?”
“Ramen” I replied.
 
            I walked inside taking my shoes off then walking up stairs. My bag was in Appa’s hands. I went inside my room and grabbed some clothes. Thick ones I might add.  I went to the bathroom and locked the door. I took a short hot bath then dried off. I dressed and went out.
 
            I went inside my room again and wore my slippers. I started drying my hair. When it was dry I brushed.
“Sung Yu! Ramen’s ready!” Sae-oppa yelled.
“Coming” I yelled back while going out of the room and going into the kitchen.
We eated happily. Well not exactly. I wasn’t feeling well.
“Dong - Saeng are you okay?” Sae-oppa asked.
“I’m not feeling well Oppa, Appa,” I replied.
“You look pale” Appa said. Appa brought his hand on my neck.
“You’re burning up, Sae clean this up I will prepare hot water” Appa said to Sae-oppa.
“Neh!” he replied.
“Sung go upstairs and lay down” Appa said and I just nodded.
 
            I walked upstairs, went to my room and lay down. Later Appa came in with a towel and hot water. He went to my side and started to soak the towel. He pulled it up squeezed it then placed it to my forehead.
“This is what happens when you walk in the rain” Sae - oppa said walking in.
“Please don’t tell anyone that I am sick”
“Okay” Appa said. “Just rest.”