Day 2 - Poker Ignorance

Super Junior Diary Series

-Day 2-

“Bloody, Bloody Tuesday!”

-Poker Ignorance-

-Sung-

            I was lying down on the couch with a towel on my forehead and a blanket on top of me. My head was pounding and since I grew up in Japan. I placed in my Amano Tsukiko CD. ‘Noise’ was blaring up on the speakers.

            I was shocked to hear that the school apparently knew that I was sick. I have only been absent for a day. This is today! Means news really travel fast.

Appa and oppa were gone. Appa went to job and Oppa went to school I was left alone. But it was cool as long as no one visits. Just as I thought of it the doorbell rang. I sighed. I sat up carefully and wore my blue bunny slippers. I walked to the door holding Usa-chan (my bunny) and opened the door. I saw 2 boys, same height almost same hair. The other one was Ryeowook. Odd he dressed up as a normal person not the geeky one that I know. He wasn’t wearing any glasses.

Sung Yu = “Who are you?”

Unknown person = “I’m Sungmin and this is Ryeowook”

Sung Yu = “Oh, I’m Sung Yu But I’m sick, you aren’t supposed to be here and besides you have school”

Ryeowook = “We’re excused. And we needed to see you”

Sung Yu = “Ok you can come in. It’s only the two of you right?

Sungmin = “Well… Not Really”

Sung Yu = “When you mean ‘We’?”

Ryeowook = “We mean the whole gang”

I was about to scream but.

Sung Yu = “Where are they then?”

“We’re here!” someone said behind Sungmin and Ryeowook. I immediately separated the two. I saw the whole gang looking at me. And I saw Jung-unnie walking from behind them but when she saw me she immediately ran towards me.

Sung Yu = “Jung-unnie NO!” I said stopping her from coming any closer.

Sung Yu = “Why are you ALL here?”I said.

Jung Ae = “They wanted to see you”

Sung Yu = “That’s hard to believe since almost all of you don’t even know me”

Sung Yu = “So just go home, I need to rest.”

I said turning around and walking inside. But someone pulled me back. Making me dizzy I fell back on the person’s chest. I groaned and looked up. I saw a boy with an innocent smile on his face. He immediately carried me to the couch where he laid me down. I thanked him. And he smiled again. He was cute. But then my head started pounding.

I held my forehead and made circles trying to stop my head from pounding. Somebody placed an ice on my head. I didn’t see who the person was. Then Jung - unnie said for me to sleep. She placed the covers on me then I slept with Usa-chan in my hands. I woke up in the afternoon with a strange dream.

I saw Jung-unnie’s head on the couch with her sleeping. In fact everybody was sleeping. The only one awake was the boy who carried me here. He was looking at me from the Arm rest. He was smiling and kept looking at me.

Sung Yu = “Why are you starring at me? Is there something in my face?”

Unknown person = “No, It seems like you look different”

Sung Yu = “What different?”

Unknown Person = “I mean when we’re at school you look a little more Prettier now.”

I was shocked.

Sung Yu = “Your bluffing, I have never been in any sorts of cute.”

Unknown Person = “Then you should look into the mirror you’ll see. I’m Kibum by the way”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kibum = “Don’t introduce yourself, I already know you Sung Yu, it’s a shame you don’t know me”

Sung Yu = “Why aren’t you sleeping”

Kibum = “They we’re watching you and apparently they got tired. But I didn’t the view was too beautiful”

Sung Yu = “Hush it!”

Kibum = “You look more cuter when you’re mad”

I groaned in annoyance it was cute but I’m annoyed still.

Sung Yu = “How long have I been asleep?”

Kibum = “5 hours”

Sung Yu = “Aren’t you hungry?”

Kibum = “Yeah, but I surpassed it”

He said rather proudly.

Sung Yu = “You need to eat”

Kibum = “Are you hungry?”

Right then my stomach roared.

Sung Yu = “Did that answer your question?”

We laughed. Then he came over to me and pulled me to my feet. We walked to the kitchen carefully so that they won’t wake up.

“We better not wake them up that’s gonna be bad” I whispered laughing.

“What do you want to eat, Miss-I’m-not-sick-anymore-?” Kibum said laughing also.

“What?” I touched my neck and I wasn’t burning up anymore.

“Wow that was fast” I said not even caring.

___/\_____________________/\_______________________-/\___________________/\______________/\

The rest is cut………..