Super Junior Diary Series Day 1 - Misunderstandings

Super Junior Diary Series
 -Day 1 -
-Misunderstandings-


            I walked through the gates of the school when I saw Jung Ae exiting her ride. When she saw me she immediately ran towards me and hugged me .
“Annyonghaseyo, sung Yu.” Jung Ae exclaimed happily.  
“Ah, Annyonghaseyo!” I replied less happily.
“What are we going to do today?” she asked me in a bored tone.
“We’re gonna see the results of the test.” I said sighing. I hear her groan in reply.
“Sung, you know my grades will be low as always.” she said not caring at all.
“Ne, but at least your rich you can pay if you need to return to high school.” I replied.
“I already told you this Sung, it’s ok to be poor, I would rather be poor or a middle class than being this” She answered smugly.
“Yeah, Right” I said nudging her arm.
But then something splattered to my shoulder. Then I heard laughing. When I turned around I saw Seung Mi and 2 boys. Seung Mi laughed.
“Poor people aren’t allowed here in school” she screamed to the whole school.
            Making the others laugh at me. That’s when I lost it.  I was going to slap her across the face when Jung, stopped me.
“It’s not worth it” she said.  “I just want to ask, who threw her this?” she asked revealing a bag of Paper spits
“I did” said the boy beside her laughing.
“May I?” I asked her.
“Yes you may.” She replied.  I immediately ran, jumped then did a circling kick. And it hit his head knocking him down.
But then the teacher came and stopped the nonsense.
“Miss Choi, Mr. Shin, and Mr. Han. To the Principals office” Prof. Kim said.
“And you Ms. Park and Ms. Kim to my office” he continued.  And we obliged.
I think the whole school was watching. But that really didn’t matter.
When new reached his office. He told us to sit down and we did. He closed the door. And he sighed.
“Yung, I’m not gonna tell your dad on you” He said.
“Kamsahamnida” I replied.  I saw Jung smile.
“Of course he wouldn’t tell on you you’re his niece” she said. And the three of us laughed.
No one besides the three of us knew that I was relatives with Teacher Kim. I was happy of that at least I didn’t get into much trouble.
“Ok you two can leave now” then we left.
            I and Jung separated saying good lucks for the result of the test. I walked to my class quietly. I looked through the windows of the school as I passed by. I saw the trees I loved it when I pass here.  I sighed when I saw my class room door.  I entered it without hesitation.
“I’m sorry for being late” I said bowing.
“It’s ok you didn’t need to go to class anyways Miss Kim” Mr. Bom said happily.
“Ermmm?” I mumbled confused. Standing up straight. Then he held up my paper which has a 100% score.
“Is that enough explanation?” He asked.  I nodded my head.
“Your free for the rest of the period.” He said once again happily.
“Kamsahamnida” I said still not comfortable.
“May I get something in my table?” I asked.
“Ne!” he said happily again.
I walked through the room. Passing students. When I reached my desk I took my book and notebook and walked out of the room.  But the teacher stopped me.
“Where are you going to be Miss?”
“I’m going to be at the library, studying”
“I hope you become a great Doctor someday.” The old man said. I plainly smiled.
Then I exited the room.  And walked through the halls until I found the library.
 
watch out for the next chapter - Park Ae Byul