Super Junior Diary Series Day 1 - Now you understand me 2.0

Super Junior Diary Series
Note:   Dark Blue - Henry speaking                                Orange - Teacher speaking
            Red, pink - Sung Speaking                                 Violet - Jung Ae
            Light Blue - Heechul Speaking                            pink - Taeyeon

-Day 1-
Misunderstandings 2.0

+No one's point Of View +
            As Choi, Siwon walks through the gates of (Neul) Paran High School. Siwon certainly didn't like the aura around today. Who is making a scene? He looked around, and then straight ahead He saw Kim, Sung Yo. Siwon didn’t know that girl. He only knew that she was a rival.

+Sung Yo+
            I was sitting at a table in the library. Reading some book that I found lying around. Turns out the book that I was reading was about Medicines. This was pretty useful since I wanted to be a doctor someday. I was going to change the page when I looked up and noticed the clock. Time. I stood up and gave the librarian the book since I didn’t know which self it came from. I walked towards my next class which was Math.
            Students we’re cramped up at the hallways. Running hurriedly to their next classes. I went inside mine. I wasn’t excited for the result since I know its not gonna be high. Math is my lowest class but I’m still good at it, in some point.
            I sat in my seat, next to the window. I plopped up my elbow and looked at the trees outside. A voice interrupted me.
“Hey, you ok there?”someone asked. I looked at whoever it was.
“Yeah, I’m good Henry”I replied.
“I just wanna say congratulations a while ago”
“Thanks”
“Quite to think of it, I never talked to you before excluding now right?”
“Yeah, so this is kind of weird. To be hearing from you.”
“And why is that?”
            That’s when the bell rang signaling the start of the class. Henry went to his seat and the teacher walked in.
>>>Fast-forward<<<
            I walked out of the room after a long, boring Math class. It was break time. I was gonna pick up Jung Ae from class. She’s practically sleeping.
“Hey wait up!”
            I stopped and Henry caught up with me. His hand was on my shoulder and he was struggling to regain his breathe.
“Henry...”
“Why (intake of breath) did (I.O.B.) you say that?”
            He was taking careful breathes. This made his speech long.  I sighed.
“Because, you’re a popular guy and it’s hard to think that you talk to people like me”
“And don’t tell me it’s untrue, because you’re not fooling me. You don’t speak to people like us you speak with ‘the boy posy’, your posy” I said emphasizing ‘the boy posy part’.
“I’m not trying to fool anyone. And yes I do speak to them. And I can’t talk to students like you since they invade us with hugs and kisses.”
“Excuse me!? I don’t do that” I said smiling.
“Oh, I mean other students. That’s why we’re comfortable around you” he said in a matter-o-fact voice.
“Who’s we?”
“Me and you’re so called ‘boy posy’”
“Really? I find that hard to believe in”
            Then someone called him making me turn. I saw his Posy standing there with they’re glory.
“Well, I gotta go”
“Yeah, goodbye” Turning around and I was about to walk away when…
“See you!” he said before running away.
            I walked down the hall until I bumped into Jung Ae. She still had a drool across her face so I offered her a tissue.
“Thanks!”she said smiling.
“Come on let’s go hang out on the court yard we have an hour to spare”
“Yeah let’s”while joining arms with her and walking to the court yard.
            We spent the rest of the time talking and laughing.
            But the fun ended when we needed to go to class. After that I had no encounters with other students. And the classes resumed normally. Then finally it was last period. I met up with Jung Ae. She insisted on signing in this club.
“Its music class!”she exclaimed happily.
            I didn’t know what was up for me until we walked in. The room was large because of the various instruments that where there. It took me in shock when I saw those boys. I finally knew the motive of why Jung Ae sent me here. The teacher was already there.
“Ah... Welcome dear students for coming to Music Class”
“You are all here for one reason and for one reason only to sing, dance and play music”
‘This is going to be a great year’I thought in my head sarcastically.
“But first we must take auditions”
“What?”I whispered ridiculously. “I didn’t sign up for this one”I whispered all to Jung Ae.  
 “Exactly, now I can finally hear your voice”
“Haven’t you ever thought that I could possibly humiliate in front of everyone??”
“Yeah but you could pull it of”
“Sure”
“So now who will go first?”
Heechul raised his hand.
“I would like to sing as a group”
“That is much better, now you have to go first”
They didn’t hesitate or anything. They simply walked to the front where the stage is located and started singing. The others where in their own instruments. And by ‘they’ I mean the boys.
(Song: Wonder Boy) [Including Zhou and Henry]

1 2 3 let's go uuu uuu
To taekhamyon dwae nae sarmui concept
Jaritan sesangsoge
Nan jal hanikka jal nan nanikka
Mido bwa gourul bwa……
After the performance I and Jung Ae sat there shocked. Never knew that they know how to sing.
“Who’s next?”

“We are!” Taeyeon said walking in with her posy.
(Song: Gee)[Including Seung Mi]
Aha!
Listen boy
My first love story
My angel
And my girls
My sunshine
Uh! Uh! Let's go! ……….

After the performance Jung Ae was next. My heart was beating fast. Taeyeon’s posy sat infront of us. [We where on the back]
Jung Ae walked to the front.
[Song: Energetic]

 Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Report to the dance dance dance floor
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Report to the dance dance dance dance dance floor

I'm feelin' so energetic
Don't think y'all will ever get it (4x).......


At last it was my turn everybody was looking at me. Aish!!!! I went to the front. To the microphone.  Jung Ae was depending on me so I had to do this right.
[Song: Maria]
Ja chigeum shijakhae jogeumsshik tteukeop ke
U duryeowohajima……

            After the song I bowed and walked back to my sit. Jung Ae and the teacher was clapping. And the others had their Jaw dropped on the ground.
“That was amazing!”
“Now all of you have auditioned all of you are going through.”
We spent the rest of the day learning how to control our voice. Then that was it was time to go home.

[Stay tuned for part 1.3!!!!!
See yah]