Super Junior Diary Series - Entry Number 1

Super Junior Diary Series

 

 -Prologue-
                                                                                                Entry Number: 1
It’s another day. I hate being in high school, in a room with the 15 boys that the school adores.
Hi I’m Kim Sung Yu.  Year 3 in Paran High School. I’m an honor student not really that much to take in. A lot of students don’t even notice me but my best friend Park Jung Ae, does.
Those 15 boys are a pain and maybe your much more luckier than me. Well, do you want to know why I hate them so much? Well not necessarily hate them just don’t like them nor care for them.  
Jung Ae told me that they we’re handsome rich arrogant kids that need attention. Well I could see that. The way they move, the way that they act differently among the other students. As if that their royalty, like they own the world.
But for me, I couldn’t care less. Being a honor student, made them notice me for some kind of excuse. But I never talk to them. I would only if they ask me a question. But I would only answer if it’s about studies. But if not, I would just ignore them.
I wasn’t rich like them. I was just normal. Like really normal. Never even thought that I would be here if didn’t study hard. My mom died when I was 13. A long time ago, of Colon cancer. That’s why I wanted to be a doctor someday.
I have a brother named Kim, Jung Sae.  He’s older than me and is already in college trying to be a business man. Well, my dad he works as a carpenter and earns a lot of money just to get us going. (Like in school, etc) my dad knew I was smart and was always happy when he sees me having a high grade. And what I loved about my dad. He never complains about anything. Even if I ask him to let me study in a public high school. He would just say that it’s worth it. Cause he knows that I would help him someday.
On the other hand, Jung Ae is rich. I know I’m out of her league but she couldn’t care less of what I was. She just chose me for a friend. And I’m happy for that.
I’m sorry I’ll stop rambling right now. And besides I better go to sleep before Papa catches me writing here.  Thanks diary for listening. Until next time.
Love,
Kim, Sung Yu ♥(: