Chapter 5 – Double Agent

PROJECT 9
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura dodged another punch. He was smirking. His attacker swung his right arm, he deflected it and grabbed his wrist. He pulled him towards him, and head butted him right on his forehead earning another groan from him. He twisted his arm and locked it behind his back. He kicked the guy’s knees and made him knelt on the floor with his back facing him.

 

“I’m disappointed.”

 

He let his arms go and kicked him behind his back. Sakura watched as he fell on the floor. He took a step back when another attacker came at him swinging his baseball bat.

 

“Fighting a smaller guy with that? Cruel.”

 

He swung his bat aiming his head, but each time Sakura managed to avoid it. He kept on doing it while his eyes scanned around looking at his friends who were busy as his fighting with the bad guys. Thankfully this group of strangers didn’t use any guns. Probably avoiding attracting law enforcement from raiding this place. His attacker seemed to be angry as he barely hit Sakura.

 

“!”

 

This time he changed his attack and swung from below upwards hoping to catch Sakura in surprise, but Sakura had already anticipated his attack. Sakura jumped backwards before grabbing the guy’s bat. He pulled the guy towards him and kneed his stomach. The guy groaned in pain and let his baseball bat go. Sakura then gave a back kick successfully throwing him on the floor. He smiled while picking up the fallen baseball bat. Sakura gestured to him to come closer.

 

“Still not over.”

 

No guy can ever accept defeat especially if the opponent looks much weaker. No ing way. The guy got on his feet and dashed towards Sakura. Sakura waited until he was so near and aimed her swing towards his head. A loud clanking was heard the moment his baseball hat contacted the guy’s head. Blood spilled on the floor, and he fell not moving anymore. Sakura looked down.

 

“If only you know with who you’re fighting against with.”

 

“Sakura oppa!”

 

Sakura turned around.

 

“.”

 

 

 

 

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was never a good fighter. Moment like this he wished he had his rifle with him so that he can just shoot and kill. Not dirtying his hand like this. Yena deflected the bad guy’s kick, but another attacker came and managed to land a punch in his face. Yena groaned.

 

“Damn it.”

 

Yena pushed himself up and jumped towards the new guy. He fell backwards with Yena on top of him. Yena didn’t wait and punched his face multiple times. A guy came from behind and wrapped his arms around his neck choking him in the process. Yena had his hands around the guy’s arms trying to loosen his grip, but he was strong.

 

“Chaeyeon!”

 

He managed on screaming for Chaeyeon’s help. Chaeyeon looked up from the floor and saw Yena struggle against his attacker. He himself was busy fighting two at one. Despite being busy, he managed to grab a bottle of beer and threw it aiming for Yena’s attacker. The guy saw it and managed to pull away just in time. The beer bottle hit a wall. The guy smirked.

 

“You missed!”

 

“Hell, he didn’t.”

 

The guy’s eyes widened when he felt someone from behind had arms around his neck pulling him backwards. He tightened his hold onto Yena’s neck, but he couldn’t fight for so long when those arms tightened around his neck gripping tightly. He released Yena and held onto his attacker’s hands. Yena quickly distanced himself. He picked up a beer bottle and smashed it against the poor guy’s head. He fell on the floor unconscious. Yena had his hands on his knees breathing hard. He looked up.

 

“Thanks, Yuri.”

 

“No sweat. I told you I had a feeling tonight is going to be a good night.”

 

Yuri suddenly grabbed Yena and pushed him away.

 

“Woah!”

 

Yena was in awe when Yuri grabbed a steel chair and used it to fight against a guy holding onto a machete. He swung his machete once again, but Yuri was even faster. She deflected his attack and pushed him backwards against the wall. He groaned and tried fighting back. Yuri was holding tight, and he leaned forward.

 

“You’re a bit slow, don’t you think so?”

 

She suddenly pulled away and smashed the steel chair against him. Yena looked away when his bloody head hit the floor. He frowned.

 

“That was disgusting.”

 

Yuri threw the stool away and shrugged.

 

“Well, I can’t help it.”

 

“Yeah, like you can’t help it that you’re a good fighter.”

 

Yuri looked at Yena and grinned. Oh, you have no idea how much Yena felt like sweeping that smug smile away.

 

“Hey! Need help here!”

 

Both Yena and Yuri turned around and saw two guys holding onto Chaeyeon while the other was ready to hit him.

 

“Can’t handle it on your own, Chaeyeon?”

 

“Yah, shut up and help me!”

 

Yena chuckled and picked up another beer bottle. He threw it on the one that was trying to hit Chaeyeon. The guy stumbled forward. Chaeyeon took that chance and using the two guys, he used his momentum and lifted his legs wrapping around the stumbled guy. He twisted his legs and threw the guy away. Yena jumped at the guy on the right while Yuri grabbed the left guy. She gave one hard kick to his stomach before grabbing his head and twisting it. She heard his neck bone making a twisting sound that ended his life. Yena on the other hand smashed the guy’s head towards the wall behind them. Yena and Chaeyeon were both breathless, but not Yuri. She seemed to be enjoying this.

 

“I’m still not satisfied.”

 

Chaeyeon looked up.

 

“You’re scary, Yuri.”

 

Yuri just grinned but then her eyes caught on a guy holding on a gun just behind Sakura.

 

“Sakura oppa!”

 

Yuri dashed towards Sakura the moment Sakura turned around, but a loud bang was heard. But instead of the guy’s gun, it came from Eunbi’s. Sakura heaved a sigh of relief.

 

“That was so close.”

 

Eunbi fired her gun and hit every other guy who was left. It was a perfect hit on the forehead. Until it was left with one guy in a suit who’s sweating so much the moment when he saw his boys got killed one by one. Eunbi walked towards him, but he quickly ran away but Sakura had it covered. He jumped on him and the guy stumbled on the floor groaning in pain. He tried rolling over and succeeded in doing so but then Eunbi was standing beside him and her gun pointing to his head.

 

“P-Please… d-don’t hurt me.”

 

“Goodbye.”

 

Eunbi fired her last bullet and he died instantly. Sakura s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter