What's wrong Himchan

Try me

In the morning when the boys wake up they did all the chores around the house and it was time for them to practice. When they went to the practice room there was a lot of people waiting for them. During practice Himchan keep on messing the steps and Bang had to pull him aside and have a talk with him. While talking to him he couldn't even look at Bang in the eyes and that was killing him inside. "Himchan why don't you look at me when I'm talking to you" ask Bang.Please stop whatever is going on with you and focus. He told him when they get home they were going to have a talk about whatever is going on with him like, why he been acting the way he does. When the practice was over the boys pack their bags and went home. While at the house Bang called Himchan to they bedroom.

Bang: Himchan, what's going on with you?

Himchan: nothing! Why you ask?

Bang: you've been acting strange today, is everything OK with you?

Himchan: Yea, everything is fine.

After the talk they both went to the living room and join the maknaes. In the afternoon the boys sat around in the living room watching television, and out of no where youngjae said that he was tired of sitting around doing nothing.

Youngjae: I think we should play game just to past time.

Bang: that is a great idea Youngjae, plus that will lighting up Himchan mood a little bit, because I have no idea what's going on with him lately.

He didn't know what was going on with Himchan, but he really hate to see him unhappy and he was willing to do anything to make him happy. But what Bang didn't really know was that he was the reason why Himchan was acting the way he does right now. He has been in love with Bang since the day he laid his eyes on him. Even though they have lived together for about a year or so he has not told him about his feel yet and Bang have no idea what so ever that his band mate have heart for him.