Can you please try me

Try me

Ever since Bang came out today in the morning and get his breakfast than when back to his room he has not come out since.He stays in the room all day he don't even come outside for dinner or watch TV with his maknaes. Zelo when to check up on him, but he told him that everything was alright that he just doesn't feel good, and they should not worry about him because he will be fine. Zelo went out and tell his hyuns what Bang had told him. the boys made soup and give it to him.

Daegun: I think we should leave now so hyung can rest.

Youngjae: oh, yea, that's right. So, hyung will you be alright?

Bang: yes. just a little cold, I will be alright and thanks for the soup. When the boys left bang when back to bed. It was almost bed time and himchan didn't know what to do. He didn't want to go back in that bedroom because he was afraid to see bang, he was afraid to cry again. And he didn't want to cry anymore. Most importantly he was afraid of what bang might say to him. Himchan had to sleep somehow and he couldn't sleep in the living room because the maknas might notice that something isn't right. So, he decided to go to the room And face whatever is going to happened. In the bedroom himchan asked bang if everything was alright with him, but he didnt answer because i guess he was a sleep. Himchan took off his clothes and put his sleeping clothes on than. Instead of climbing on the bed he went and make a bed on the floor and lay in there. Bang was about to go to the restroom when he bump into something on the floor that when he turn on the light and saw himchan laying on the floor.

Bang: hey, himchan, what you doing laying on the floor?

Himchan: what?

Bang: I said what are you doing on the floor? I almost fall down.

Himchan: I'm sorry!

Bang: what you doing on the floor?

Himchan: nothing!

Bang: this doesn't look like nothing.

Himchan: "silent"

Bang: why are you not in bed?

Himchan: I don't feel like sleeping in bed tonight.

Bang: what you mean you don't feel like sleeping in bed tonight?

Himchan: I just don't alright.

Bang: But you always sleep in bed.

Himchan: hyung, look I didnt sleep there because I thought you wouldn't want me to. After all you hate me for confessing to you yesterday night.

Bang: oh,,, what you want me to do about that. You know I don't like men and plus you my maknes and people don't do that to they maknas.

Himchan: I don't care about the hyung and maknas relationship we have, I wants more, I want you, I've falling for you so hard I don't even know where I am anymore.

Bang: himchan, we can't be together im sorry.

himchan: why not?

Bang: because I'm not in love with you and I can't date you, what will people think.

Himchan: who care what they think, let them think what they want to think and if you afraid of what people might say why don't we have Secret relationship.

Bang: we can't and I don't want secret relationship. by this time himchan was crying so hard and bang couldn't stand it anymore so he when to bathroom.