Stupid game

Try me

They all sit in the middle of the living room floor and put the two buckets in the middle. Bang sit between zelo and youngjae, and himchan sit between youngup and deagunh.To started the game youngjae decided to go first. He put his hand in the white bucket and pull out a Daehyun name.

Youngjae: OMG, I got deaghun!

Deaggun: This going to be fun.

Youngjae put his hand in the black bucket and pick a question.

Youngjae:( to Daehyun) " which member do you think is attractive?"

By this time the room was quit, They were all waiting to see what his answer was going to be.

Daehyun: (thinking) do I really have to answer this question?

Boys: YES!

Daehyun: this is just a game and I don't want anyone to get mad or misunderstead.

Youngjae: OK, just say it already, God!

Daehyun: OK, I think yongGuk hyung is the most attractive member!

Youngjae: why?

Daehyun: Do I have to say why?

Youngjae: yes! you just can't say that without giving us a reason why you choose him.

Daehyun: But you didn't say in the beginning that we had to gave a reason when we pick someone.

YougGuk: Maybe we should stop playing this game if you two going to be acting like this.

Daehyun: It's ok hyung, I will say the reason why I choose you. The reason why I pick hyung is because he is manly and cute at the same time, plus when he rap no word to describe it.

Youngjae: It seem like somebody is in love.

Daehyun ddecided no to say anything because Youngjae was getting on his nerve.

YongGuk: ( to Youngjae and Daehyun) come on guys it just a game.

 It was Daehyun turn to pick a question and when he put his hand in the bucket he got zelo name, then he pick a question form other bucket.

Daehyun:( to Zelo) " who would you like to spend one night with?"

Zelo: error!

Himchan: No error this time Zelo, you have to answer the question.

Himchan commen get everyone laughing out loud, because they thought it was funn.

Zelo: OK, if I really have to choose I think it will have to be YougGuk hyung also!

Himchan: why?

Zelo: because I always feel save when I'm with him and he wouldn't do anything that I didn't agree with.

Himchan: don't you think he's little to old for you? Zelo: yea, I know!

It was Zelo turn now to pick a question. When he put his in the bucket he get youngjae name and the question was: " who in this room right that you dislike?" Youngjae: easy, it's Daehyun!

Daehyun: what did I ever do to you? Youngjae: like you don't know!

YongGuk: you two act like a merry couple and we don't have time for that right now. So, it's time to move on since youngjae already pick himchan you can pick a question. When himchan put his hand in the bucket he get Jongup name and the question was: " tell use something about yourself that no one knows about?" Jongup: I'm a momma's boy!

Himchan: duh, we know that already, I mean something that you haven't told anyone before.

Youngup: well, I think jay park is really hot and I will do him anytime. Also since I saw him I haven't stop thinking about him. The boys were all shock to hear they maknes confusion about Jay park. But they protein like nothing happened. Bang: well, youngup we need to talk and I guess I need to talk to Jay also when I see him next time. Anyway youngup your turn to pick. When youngup put his hand in the bucket he get the himchan name and the question was: " if you were born as a girl who would you like to go out with or marry? Himchan: this is just a game right? Boys: right? Himchan: if I was born as a girl I would have like to go out with bang! Bang: why? Himchan: because I don't know something about you makes me want to... Bang: want to what himchan? Himchan: want to nothing! Youngjae: OKay, lets move on now OK. The color of the room was now changing and that was making maknas afraid. Bang: please don't tell me you're felling for me. Himchan: hell no, why would I fell for you plus remember it just a game. Younjae: I will ask the last question since its only one question left. Bang: oh, I knew that it was just a game I just was to make you talk some more, cause its nice to see you happy and talking again. Youngjae ask bang that last question which was: have you ever have ? Bang: no! Boys: come on hyun Bang: really plus I think that is just nasty, but when it with two girls why not I will do it.