My heart

Try me

In the morning himchan act like nothing happen and Bang was kinda shocked to see him acting that way, but at the same time he was kind of happy because he didn't want his maknae acting all sad because of him. When they were watching TV zelo put his head on Bang lap and Bang started to play with his hair and himchan couldn't stop looking at them. Bang kinda knew that so he took his hand out of zelo hair and told him to go make some popcorn for them to eat. Zelo went to the kitchen to make some popcorn and himchan followed him.

Himchan: Zelo, I just notice you and hyung seem really close after your trip together?

Zelo: oh really? I didn't even notice that.

Himchan: Yea! so, what did you guys do while in there?

Zelo: nothing! why? Himchan was about to say something when Bang walk into the kitchen.

Bang: what are you two talking about zelo?

Zelo: nothing really hyung here was just asking me some question...... Zelo didn't even finish what he was saying Himchan cuted him off.

Himchan: yea, its not that important bye zelo. Zelo was confused for a bit

Bang: so, what were you talking about?

Zelo: he was just asking me about why you and I was so close after our trip together.

Bang: oh, did you tell him anything though?

Zelo: No! Why would i do that? What's going on hyung? Do you think he knows?

Bang: no,,, I don't think so! Worry up and come back OK.

Zelo: OK.

Bang was getting worry he knew himchan was up to something and he had to find out what it was. After the show was over bang decided to go walk around and Zelo ask him if he could come alone. While they were walking Bang look at zelo and zelo also look back at him and smile.

Bang: Zelo, do you stay have feeling for me?

Zelo: yeah, I always have and I always will no matter what! Why?

Bang: Just wonder. 

Zelo: Who wouldn't have feeling for you and I bit all the members have feeling for you, and the reason why they wouln't tell you is because they afraid to do so.

Bang: you funny, but why you always act Clem around me?

Zelo: I don't, maybe it because I know you have feeling for me also.

Bang: who says I like you?

Zelo: No one. I can tell the way you look at me and talk to me, but that's OK hyung cause I'm all yours and you can have me anytime you like.

Bang knew zelo was telling the truth. Even though he say he wasn't gay he had feeling for zelo but now that himchan have confess to him he didn't know what to do anymore. Back in the house himchan was wonder what those two could be talking about. When Bang and Zelo came back to the house Bang asked if anyone was hungry. When the boys say they were hungry he order some foods for them to eat and they spend rest of the day doing nothing, but watching TV. By the noon they all were tired and it was time for them to go to bed. In Bang and Himchan room Bang was talking to zelo on the phone and he told him to met him in the kitchen. While In the kitchen they started talking.

Bang: you were right early about me having feel for you. Zelo smile and tell bang that he already know and he is tired right now that they should talk about this tomorrow, but Bang wanted to let him know and understand about his feelings for him.

Bang: I can't stop thinking about you zelo. Before he could say anything else zelo kiss him and he kiss Zelo back. When He went back to his room Himchan was already in bed. And He took off his shirt climbed in bed.

Himchan: I know what's going on between you and Zelo.

Bang: what you talking about?

Himchan: FOR GOD SAKE HYUNG YOU SHOULD BE SHAME OF YOURSELF. THE BOY IS ONLY 15 YEAR OLD AND HOW OLD ARE YOU AGAIN 22 IF I'M GUESSING WRONG.

Bang: What are you talking about?

Himchan: I'm talking about you and zelo. So, don't pertain like you don't know cause i know you do and you're the same person that told me last night that you are not gay and you wouldn't do anything to your bandmate because you sees them like a brother. Wow, I can't believe this. Bang didn't say nothing he just look at the bed sheet.

Himchan: You can't even talk because you know I'm right.

Bang: What you want from me himchan, what you want me to do huh? And yes something is going on between me and zelo you happy now. Himchan feels like he has been stabbed by a knife in his chest and he was crying again even though he promise himself that he wasn't going to cry anymore. He couldnt take it nomore.

Himchan: NO, I'M NOT HAPPY! AND WHAT ABOUT MY FEELING, WHAT ABOUT MINE HYUNG. he was now hitting bang and screaming at him. Bang try holding his hand and stop him from hitting his chest but that didn't seem to work so he slap him. Bang: LOOK HIMCHAN I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE I CAN DO. I THINK I'M FEELING IN LOVE WITH HIM AND CAN YOU PLEASE TRY TO FORGET ABOUT ME, I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE.