Silent treatment

Try me

In the morning when the boys get up they all went to the kitchen. Jongup, youngup, daeghu, and Zelo trying to cook but that don't go well. So, bang told the boys that it was OK that they should order something to eat. Himchan and bang had not talk to each other all morning, they wasn't even looking at each other either and the boys kind of notice that.They started to wonder what was going on between those two. Bang order some foods and the foods arrived bang took some food and went to him and himchan share room and himchan stay in the kitchen, while the other boys were watching TV.

Youngjae: hey, guys did your notice today that our two hyuns hasn't talk to each other at all today?

Daeghun: yea I kinda notice that too. But what do you think is going on between those two.

Zelo: everything same fine yesterday, what could have happened.

Jongup: maybe it has something to do with the game we play yesterday.

Zelo: what you mean, it was just a game.

Jongup: or maybe hyun himchan meant what he say yesterday, maybe he told hyun that he like him.

Youngjae: shut up jongup. I don't think hyun himchan is gay. Maybe its about something else, maybe they had fight about himchan hyun messing up the dance yesterday.

Daeguh: I don't think so, because bang hyun dose not seem like that kind of person, Maybe jongup is right.

Youngjae: OMG, deagun how can your say that about hyun. Youngjae didn't even finish his sentence himchan walk in the living room and they all just kind of sit there and look at him.

Himchan: what's going on?

Youngjae: nothing! We were just talking about something.

Himchan: what thing?

Zelo: OK, hyun what's going on between you and hyun bang?

Himchan: nothing! Why did you ask?

Zelo: its because ever since this morning you two have not say a word to one another.

Himchan: oh,,,, thats because I'm tired, plus me and hyun stay up all night talking about jongup crush on Jay park. The boys starting laughing. Himchan didn't want is maknas to worry so much about what had happened between him and bang, plus he don't want his maknas to find out his feeling for bang either. So, he protein like nothing was wrong, but deep down he was hurting.