Bed time madness

Try me

By the time the game was over it was noon and bang think it was time for everyone to go to bed.when everyone handed in they room, bang and himchan was left alone in the living room fixing stuff and putting everything back the way it was before. When they were done they went to they room. While in there bang started talking about what happened early.

Bang: can you believe youngup like Jay park?

Himchan: yea!.... hyun can I ask you a question?

Bang: I thought the question game was over or we still playing. bang start laughting.

Himchan:No. I'm serious hyun.

Bang: I'm sorry, go ahead.

Himchan: hyun, what about me?

Bang: yea, what about you?

Himchan: I mean, if you were born as a girl who would you have gone out with?

Bang: I don't know, maybe zelo! And why you even asking me this question now?

Himchan: why zelo?

Bang: why you asking me about this?

Himchan: why Zelo?

Bang: I don't know I just pick him Himchan!

Himchan: Is it because he's cute and young?

Bang: no. Where did all this questions came from?

Himchan: Is it because he's younger than me?

Bang: no, and what does that have to do with you?

Himchan: "silence"

Bang: Can we please talk about this another time I have to sleep, plus I don't feel like talking right now.

Bang take off his clothes and put his sleeping clothes on than he went to bed and himchan did the same also. He couldn't sleep all he could think about was what himchan had say to him. Out of nowhere bang heard a sound backhand him and when he turn around he saw tears in himchan eyes. Bang ask him why he was crying but he didn't say anything, that's when bang get up and sat on the bed.

Bang: himchan get up right now and tell me what is really wrong with you tonight, because I can't stand all this crying and asking stupid question anymore. So tonight I wont sleep neither will you if you don't tell me what's wrong.

Himchan: you really want to know what's wrong huh?

Bang: YES. Just tell me please I'm begging you please.

Himchan: OK. hyun, I like you, and I can't stop thinking about you. Ever since I meet you my world has not been the same anymore and I wish sometime I never meet you, and I know you don't like me that way I can tell just the way you look at me and talk to me. I try to control my feeling for you but no matter what I do it doesn't seem to work and I don't know what to do anymore. Bang was shock, but he also kind of knew something like this was gonna happen, but still he was shock he couldn't even move or say anything back and himchan kept on talking. So, he get up and ran to the bathroom. In the bedroom himchan was crying and in the bathroom bang was crying also, neither of them had any sleep that night.