Nothing to do

Try me
  • Sunday afternoon B.A.P.s were sitting in their dorm living room watching television, there was nothing else to do they had finished all   their work early that day. The boys were so bored that it got to the point where Himchan and Zelo started to fight , and Bang couldn't stand it anymore so he decided to leave ,but before leaving their manager walk in the room. And of course the boys were all happy to see him. Their manager wanted to talk to them about something.
     

 Manager: Boys, we need to talk.. For one week I will be busy doing something, and I have decided to gave you all one week break until I'm done with the activities that I will be working on, plus you guys need a break , you've been working so hard.

after all that talk their manager left and the boys were once again left alone in the dorm doing nothing, and they  started to wonder what they were going to do, because they won't allow to go out. They were stars and also new, so the company were doing everything in they power to keep them save.

B.A.Ps: we are so happy that we can have some rest now, but doing all this time out what are we really suppose to do if we cant go out?

Bang: i guess we could stay in the dorm and practice some of our songs and dances!

the boys continue to watch TV for the rest of the evening. when it was time for bed they went to bed.

In B.A.Ps dorm the boys have three room which they share. Bang and Himchan share one room, Young Jae and DaeHyun share one, and the two Maknaes Zelo and Jong Up share one.