Chapter 9: Growing Feelings

Echoes of Youth ( Kun x OC )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kun couldn't shake off the thought of Yura from his mind after their date. He felt a strange pull towards her and he didn't know how to deal with it. It was like his mind was consumed with thoughts of her all day long. He found himself getting lost in daydreams about her, imagining what it would be like to be with her. He felt like he was slowly falling for her, but he was scared to admit it to himself.

As days went by, Kun found himself looking for excuses to spend more time with Yura. He would offer to help her with assignments, walk her home after class, and even offer to carry her books. He loved the way she smiled at him, the sound of her laughter, and the way her eyes would light up when she talked about something she was passionate about.

Kun knew he had to do something about his growing feelings for Yura. He decided to confide in Min, who had become one of his closest friends. Min listened patiently as Kun poured his heart out to him. He told him about how he felt lost in his emotions, and how he didn't know what to do.

Min smiled knowingly, "Kun, I think you're in love."

Kun was taken aback by Min's statement, "What? No, I can't be in love. I just met her."

Min chuckled, "Love doesn't work that way, my friend. Sometimes, it just happens. And from the way you've been acting, I can tell that you're head over heels for her."

Kun was silent for a moment, taking in what Min had said. He knew that Min was right, he was falling in love with Yura.

But Kun still had reservations. He knew that Yura came from a different world than he did, and he wasn't sure if their love could ever work. He didn't want to get his hopes up only to be disappointed in the end.

Min noticed Kun's hesitation and said, "Kun, I know you're worried about your different backgrounds. But if you really care about her, then you owe it to yourself to at least try. Don't let your fears hold you back from something that could be amazing."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter