Chapter 1: Freshman Orientation

Echoes of Youth ( Kun x OC )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kun walked through the crowded campus, taking in the sights and sounds of the bustling university. He felt both excited and nervous about starting his freshman year in the medical program. As he made his way to the orientation, he couldn't help but feel out of place. Kun came from a poor family and had to work multiple part-time jobs just to save up for his tuition fees. Despite the challenges he faced, he was determined to succeed and make a better life for himself.

Meanwhile, Yura walked through the campus, flanked by her personal assistant and driver. She was the daughter of a wealthy businessman and had always lived a privileged life. She had her whole life planned out, and a career in medicine was just another step towards fulfilling her goals.

As they entered the orientation hall, their eyes briefly met, and Yura gave Kun a dismissive glance before walking away with her entourage. Kun felt a pang of resentment towards Yura, knowing that her family's wealth had probably given her everything she needed to succeed. On the other hand, Yura thought Kun was just another poor kid trying to make it to the top, and she didn't want anything to do with him.

During the orientation, Kun learned that he had been assigned to a different group than Yura. He was relieved but couldn't shake off the feeling that Yura was looking down on him. On the other hand, Yura was pleased to be in a group with students who came from similar backgrounds to her own.

A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter