Chapter 4: A Plan to Get Along

Echoes of Youth ( Kun x OC )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min had noticed the tension between Yura and Kun, and she knew that it was because of their vastly different backgrounds. So, she decided to take matters into her own hands and try to get them to get along.

One day, she approached Yura and asked her to come to a cafe with her. Yura agreed, curious as to what Min had in mind. As they sat down with their drinks, Min brought up the topic of Kun.

"Yura, I know you don't really see eye to eye with Kun," Min began. "But I think it would be nice if we could all get along. He's a good person, you know."

Yura raised an eyebrow, skeptical of what Min was proposing. "And why should I bother getting along with him? He's just a commoner."

Min sighed. "Yura, you know that's not fair. Just because he doesn't come from a wealthy family like us doesn't mean he's any less of a person. And I know for a fact that he's been working hard to support himself and his family."

Yura remained quiet, not wanting to admit that maybe she had been a little too quick to judge Kun. She had always been taught to associate with people of her own class, but maybe it was time to reconsider her beliefs.

"I'll try," she finally said. "But I can't promise anything."

Min smiled, glad that Yura was willing to give it a chance. "That's all I'm asking for. Just try to get to know him a little better."

Over the next few weeks, Min made an effort to include Kun in their friend group. She introduced him to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter