Chapter 6: The Cinema Incident

Echoes of Youth ( Kun x OC )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min had noticed the growing tension between Kun and Yura, and she decided to take matters into her own hands. She convinced Ten to invite Yura to the cinema to watch a new horror movie that they were both interested in. Min had hoped that the outing would be a fun way for the group to bond and to help Kun and Yura to develop their relationship further.

However, things did not go according to plan. Kun had heard from one of the other classmates that Ten had taken Yura on a date to the cinema. This news shocked Kun, and he immediately went to the cinema to sabotage their "date."

As Kun entered the cinema, he saw Ten and Yura sitting together, enjoying the movie. He felt a pang of jealousy in his heart but tried his best to hide it. He approached them and sat next to Yura, making casual conversation with both of them.

During the movie, Kun tried to make Yura scared by whispering in her ear and pretending to be scared himself. Yura found it endearing and couldn't help but laugh at Kun's antics. Ten, on the other hand, seemed to be oblivious to what was happening.

After the movie ended, they all left the cinema together. Kun could feel the awkwardness between him and Ten, but he didn't care. He had successfully sabotaged their "date," and Yura seemed to enjoy his company.

As they walked back to their dorms, Kun realized that he might have feelings for Yura. He had been hesitant to act on them before because of their different social statu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter