Chapter 14: The Rift Widens

Echoes of Youth ( Kun x OC )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kun had been avoiding the group for a long time now, focusing solely on his work at the coffee shop. He was too hurt and didn't want to see Yura with Jaemin. Meanwhile, Yura and Jaemin's relationship was going strong, and they had become inseparable. Min, on the other hand, had been trying to reconcile with Kun but had been unsuccessful.

One day, Min decided to meet with Yura and Jaemin to discuss the situation. Yura had grown tired of the distance between Kun and the rest of the group and wanted to try and fix things. However, when she brought up the idea to Jaemin, he became defensive, saying that it wasn't his responsibility to mend things between Kun and the group.

This argument led to a heated exchange, with Yura feeling unsupported and Jaemin feeling misunderstood. It became clear that the relationship was causing a rift not only between Kun and the rest of the group but between Yura and Jaemin as well.

Despite their disagreement, Yura refused to give up on her friendship with Kun. She decided to visit him at the coffee shop, hoping to talk things out and clear the air. However, when she arrived, Kun was cold and distant, barely speaking to her.

Feeling hurt and frustrated, Yura left the coffee shop, not knowing what else to do. Kun watched her go, feeling torn between his hurt and his love for Yura. He knew that seeing her with Jaemin would only cause him more pain, but he couldn't deny his feelings for her.

The rift between t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter