Chapter 7: Yura's Disappointment

Echoes of Youth ( Kun x OC )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kun and Yura's friendship continued to blossom, and they were getting along well. One day, after class, Kun walked Yura to their shared class. They chatted along the way, and Kun finally mustered up the courage to ask Yura out on a date.

Yura was surprised by the sudden invitation, but her heart fluttered with excitement. She had always harbored feelings for Kun, but she didn't know if he felt the same way.

Kun suggested they go out to dinner and watch a movie afterwards. Yura eagerly agreed, and they exchanged numbers to finalize the details.

On the day of the date, Yura spent hours getting ready. She put on her best dress and did her hair and makeup perfectly. She was determined to make a good impression on Kun.

Kun picked Yura up from her house, and they went to a cheap restaurant near their school. Yura's heart sank when she saw the place. It was not what she had expected for a date. The restaurant was small, and the ambiance was dull. The food was mediocre, and it was not what she had hoped for.

Yura tried to hide her disappointment and continued to make small talk with Kun. After dinner, they went to watch a movie. It was a horror movie that Yura had been wanting to watch for a while. Kun was not a fan of horror movies, but he agreed to watch it for Yura's sake.

During the movie, Kun tried to hold Yura's hand, but she pulled away. She was still upset about the cheap restaurant and how it was not what she had expected.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter