Chapter 3: New Friends

Echoes of Youth ( Kun x OC )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kun had always been a solitary person, focused on his studies and part-time jobs to support his family. He had never really had time for friends, let alone the opportunity to make them. But that all changed when Min started coming to the café where he worked.

Min was a regular at the café, and she was always friendly and easy to talk to. She had a way of breaking down Kun's walls and making him feel comfortable. It wasn't long before they became good friends, and she started introducing him to her other friends.

At first, Kun was hesitant. He wasn't used to being around so many people, let alone ones he didn't know. But Min was persistent, and slowly but surely, Kun found himself getting more and more comfortable around her friends.

There was Ten, a quiet and introspective guy who was always lost in thought. He had a calming presence, and Kun found himself gravitating towards him when he needed someone to talk to.

Then there was Yangyang, who was the complete opposite of Ten. He was loud and boisterous, and always cracking jokes. Kun found him to be a breath of fresh air, and he appreciated the way Yangyang always made him laugh.

Hendery was the sweet and caring one of the group. He was always looking out for his friends and making sure they were okay. Kun admired his kind and thoughtful nature, and he felt lucky to have him as a friend.

Finally, there was Xiaojun, who was the life of the party. He was always up for a good ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter