Just the Two of Us?

Kyu and the Nurse AU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After winning the coveted prize on the Horror Special episode of Running Man x Super Junior, Kyuhyun and Yesung were ecstatic to finally have the chance to take a much-needed vacation on Jeju Island. They had been anticipating this trip for weeks, and they were determined to make the most of it. So we’ll see how it goes next time, I suppose. 

 


The trip was all expenses paid, so they didn't have to worry about anything except having fun. They stayed in a luxurious hotel near the beach, with a stunning view of the ocean. They spent their first day exploring the island, visiting the famous waterfalls and beaches, and sampling the delicious local cuisine.

 

As they walked hand in hand along the beach, Kyuhyun couldn't help but feel grateful for Yesung's company. He had always been there for him, through thick and thin, and this trip was a perfect way to show his love and appreciation.

 

However, their romantic getaway was not without interruption. The rest of the Super Junior members had heard about their trip and were quick to tease them about it. Heechul and Leeteuk, in particular, were jokingly asking to join them on their trip.


Kyuhyun and Yesung laughed it off and enjoyed their time together, but secretly, Kyuhyun was hoping that the two wouldn't actually join them. He loved his Super Junior hyungs, but this was meant to be a special vacation for just the two of them.

 

The next day, they decided to take a break from the sightseeing and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter