SuJu x Running Man: Kyu’s declaration

Kyu and the Nurse AU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun couldn't believe how happy and content he was. It had been a long time since he had felt this way, and he knew that he had to tell the world. He had always been careful with his personal life, but he knew that he couldn't keep this a secret any longer. He was in love with Yesung, and he wanted everyone to know.


The Super Junior members had known about their relationship for a while, and they had all been supportive. Heechul had been especially thrilled, knowing that his cousin had found love with someone as kind and caring as Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun knew that going public with his relationship would be a big deal, but he was ready for it. He just hoped that the fans would be as accepting as his friends and family had been.

 

When Kyuhyun had arrived along with the members at the Running Man shoot, some of them were a bit nervous, it’s been a long time since they’re promoting as a full group again. They knew that they would be the focus of attention, jokes, teasing and they didn't want to mess up and just want to have some fun as they promote. However, as soon as they saw the friendly faces of Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Song Ji Hyo, Kim Jong Kook, Ha Ha, Yang Se Chan and Jeon So Min, they relaxed a little. The Running Man members had always been welcoming and close to Super Junior, and they knew that they all would be in good hands.

 

The games and challenges were intense, and everyone was trying their best to win, especially when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter