How Yesung surprises Kyu and TeukChul?!?

Kyu and the Nurse AU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesung was so proud of Kyuhyun and his success with Super Junior, and he loved nothing more than to surprise him at their concerts and fanmeets all over Korea. He would hide in the audience, watching as Kyuhyun performed with his bandmates, and then he would sneak backstage or in the waiting room to give him a hug and a kiss.

 

It wasn't easy keeping their relationship a secret in public, but they knew it was necessary to protect their privacy. They would hold hands and steal quick glances at each other when they thought no one was looking, but they had to be careful not to get caught.

 

The other Super Junior members and their managers and staff knew about their relationship, and they couldn't resist teasing them about it. They would coo about how cute they were together, and they would make sly comments about their secret rendezvous.

 

But Kyuhyun and Yesung didn't mind the teasing. They knew that their love was strong enough to withstand anything, and they were happy just to be together, even if they had to keep it a secret.

 

In fact, their love story even inspired some of their bandmates to finally confess their own feelings for each other. Heechul and Leeteuk had been dancing around their feelings for years, but seeing how happy Kyuhyun and Yesung were together made them realize that life was too short to wait.

 

So, one night after a few drinks, Heechul finally confessed his love to Leet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter