SpartAce vs TeukChul

Kyu and the Nurse AU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo sat comfortably on her couch, wrapped in a cozy blanket and snacking on some popcorn while watching the latest episode of Running Man. It’s the much awaited horror special with Super Junior as guests. She couldn't help but laugh as she watched herself and Jong Kook trying to find their nametags in the spooky attraction.


However, something caught her attention - the part where Heechul and Leeteuk found Jong Kook's nametag and decided to keep it for trading.

 

"What?!" Ji Hyo exclaimed, staring in confusion at her tv screen. She couldn't believe what she just heard. "They found Jong Kook oppa’s nametag and decided to keep it? How could they do that?"

 

She picked up her phone and tried to call Jong Kook, but he didn't answer. Frustrated, she decided to send him a text message instead.

 

"Did you see the latest episode, oppa? Heechul-ah and Teuk-ah found your nametag and decided to keep it! I can't believe those two idiots!"

 

Jong Kook eventually called her back, but he was just as surprised and frustrated as she was. "I can't believe they did that. We were searching for that nametag for so long! Aish!"

 

They both ended up calling Heechul and Leeteuk to complain and demand an explanation. However, the two Super Junior members just laughed and hung up on their calls, which only made Ji Hyo and Jong Kook even more frustrated.

 

"They're not even taking us seriou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter