How Kyu surprises Yesung

Kyu and the Nurse AU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As their relationship continued to blossom, Kyuhyun realized how important Yesung was to him. He would secretly visit him at the hospital, even when he wasn't sick, just to spend time with him. Kyuhyun would bring him flowers, his favorite snacks, and even mangas to read.

 

One night, Kyuhyun arrived at the hospital to surprise Yesung on his shift, but he found him asleep at his desk in the staff room during his break. He couldn't resist taking a photo of him, as he looked so cute and peaceful. Kyuhyun decided to just leave a note for him, telling him how much he loved him and how proud he was of him for being such a dedicated nurse.

 

A few minutes later, when Yesung woke up from his nap during his break and saw the note, he was so touched. He couldn't believe that Kyuhyun had come to visit him and left him such a sweet message. Yesung immediately called Kyuhyun to thank him and express his love for him.

 

From then on, Kyuhyun continued to surprise Yesung at the hospital, sometimes even sneaking along his Super Junior bandmates to visit and show their support. They all loved Yesung, and they were happy to see Kyuhyun so in love.

 

Despite their busy schedules, Kyuhyun and Yesung made time for each other, and their love only grew stronger with each passing day. They knew that their relationship wasn't easy, but they were determined to make it work.

 

As time went on, Kyuhyun and Yesung's love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter