How Kyu fell in love

Kyu and the Nurse AU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun had always been a private person when it came to his love life. He had dated a few people here and there, but nothing serious ever came out of it. That all changed when he got into a car accident, been in a coma, undergone several life saving surgeries and had to be confined to a hospital for a long time to recover. It was there that he met Yesung, a kind and gentle male nurse who took care of him during his recovery.


Yesung was immediately drawn to Kyuhyun's charm and wit. He had been a big fan of Super Junior for years (especially with his favorite cousin Heechul, being a member) and to be able to take care of one of his ultimate bias was a dream come true. Yesung tried his best to be professional and keep his emotions in check, but it was hard not to fall for Kyuhyun's charisma and determination. 


Kyuhyun was equally smitten with Yesung. He found himself looking forward to Yesung's visits and his gentle touch. There was something about Yesung that made him feel safe and secure. But Kyuhyun knew it was impossible to pursue anything with Yesung, he was just a patient and Yesung was a nurse who was only doing his job.


As the days went by, Kyuhyun and Yesung's interactions became more meaningful. They shared stories about their lives and their interests, and they couldn't help but feel a spark between them. But they both knew it was impossible, and they tried their best to keep their emotions in check.


When Kyuhyun finally got discharged, he was determined to get Yesung's number. He went back to the hospital and nervously asked for it, but to his surprise, Yesung rejected him and told him that he’s already in a committed relationship. Kyuhyun was confused and hurt, but he respected Yesung's decision and left the hospital feeling dejected.


Yesung, on the other hand, was heartbroken too. He had developed feelings for Kyuhyun after getting to know him beyond the celebrity facade, but he didn't want to pursue anything because of the nature of their relationship as nurse and patient. He thought it was best to lie and just let Kyuhyun go and move on.


Months passed and Kyuhyun couldn't stop thinking about Yesung. He tried to distract himself with work and music, but he couldn't shake the feeling that he had let something special slip away. He confided in Heechul, one of his fellow Super Junior members and his favorite Hyung, about his feelings for Yesung and how he regretted not pursuing him when he had the chance.


Little did Kyuhyun know, Yesung was going through the same thing. He had been pining for Kyuhyun since the day they met, he admitted to himself that he had eventually

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter