Penalty with TeukChul

Kyu and the Nurse AU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul was screaming at the top of his lungs as they made their way through the haunted village attraction. Every time a ghost or ghoul popped out to scare them, he cursed loudly and clung tightly to Leeteuk. Leeteuk, on the other hand, tried his best to remain calm for the both of them. He hugged Heechul and whispered reassuring words, telling him that everything was going to be okay.

 

As they searched for their nametags, Heechul kept on screaming and cursing at every turn. They stumbled upon Jong Kook's nametag first, but since they were determined to find their own nametags first, they decided to keep it and use it for trading in case they bump into the other pair later on.

 

The haunted village attraction was filled with jump scares and hidden twists, but Heechul and Leeteuk somehow managed to make it through together. There were moments when they would accidentally bump into each other and end up in a tight embrace, moments that made them both blush and laugh.

 

Eventually, after a lot of hilarious and cute happenings that brought them closer, they finally found their nametags and escaped the attraction. They were both exhausted and out of breath, but the sense of accomplishment they felt was undeniable.

 

As they made their way back to the rest area, they completely forgot that they had taken Jong Kook's nametag with them. It wasn't until they had already escaped and were celebrating their victory that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter