SuJu x Running Man: Kyu’s determination

Kyu and the Nurse AU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun had been eagerly anticipating the Horror Special episode of Running Man x Super Junior for weeks. He knew it was going to be the perfect opportunity to showcase his competitive side and hopefully win the top prize: a trip to Jeju Island for two. And who better to go with than his loving boyfriend, Yesung?


On the day of the shoot, Kyuhyun arrived on set feeling pumped and ready to take on any challenge that came his way. The other members of Super Junior were there as well, each of them looking just as determined as Kyuhyun to come out on top. But Kyuhyun had a secret weapon: his genius brain.

 

As the games began, Kyuhyun's quick thinking and strategic moves proved to be a force to be reckoned with. The Running Man and Super Junior members were impressed, and even a little intimidated by his skills. Kyuhyun was focused and driven, determined to secure the victory and the coveted trip to Jeju Island.

 

As the final game approached, the tension in the air was palpable. The penalty for losing was revealed, and chaos erupted. Everyone scrambled to form alliances and avoid the dreaded punishment. In the end, Heechul, Leeteuk, Song Ji Hyo, and Kim Jong Kook were the unlucky ones who got stuck with the penalty.

 

Leeteuk and Heechul were paired together, while Ji Hyo and Jong Kook were paired up for the penalty. Both pairs were cuffed together, and the penalty was to successfully find their nametags and their VJ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter